Lets talk DC!

Sounds cool actually :thinking:

Whatā€™s that

Best argument ever :0

But DC is owned by Warner Bros. and Avengerā€™s Campus recently opened. What does Universal have to do with it?

Interesting start for thisā€¦

Unless it was set in some alternate dimension or something.

If DCā€™s Batman Vs Superman is any indication thoughā€¦Avengers vs Justice League would suck!

1 Like

I hope for that as well

That movie wasā€¦yeahā€¦

In my opinion, DC is alot more grim and gritty than Marvel. DC dosenā€™t have that lightness to pass as Disney property.

But, in a recent DC movie i watched Shazam, i found out that they were trying too hard to be like a Marvel movie and they kind of stumbled on itself and iā€™m not gonna go into Teen Titans Go

So as you said Daveā€¦ yeah it would stink.

1 Like

From what I hear, DCā€™s animated content is spectacular, while their live action movies are mostly sucky with a rare gem every once in a while; the opposite of Marvel having consistently good live action movies, with no noteworthy animated series outside of Into the Spiderverse. :thinking:

2 Likes

Marvelā€™s animation used to be great with animated series like Spectacular Spider-Man and Avengers: EMH but ever since Disney acquired Marvel, their animated content has been really childish and frankly, lame. Or at best, not very impactful like DCā€™s.

I mean, Ultimate Spider-Man was nostalgic, at least but not amazing. But thatā€™s just one show. And as for moviesā€¦they hardly make any animated movies at all. At least not like the ones DC does. So yeah, DC has them beat there. Maybe Marvel will rise up with What Ifā€¦? though. Looks like a fun show with great animation.

Sure thereā€™s a better place to post this than the DH forums

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney