Lets talk DC!

I wanted to make a thread where I could talk about DC with fellow dc fans.

Anything involving dc is allowed here!

I´m not a fan of DC (haven´t watched the movies or anything) but it´s kinda funny how many times this guys have been revived

I haven’t watched much of DC, but I love some of the characters designs.

I really hope those Disney buying DC rumors are true!

Same!! It would probably be best for the franchise.

Unless there’s another DC, would that mean both super hero worlds are controlled by Disney? No thank you.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with them being in the same thing…

I fail to see the problem.

I agree, the competitive nature is half the market with super heroes, if they have no company to beat then less people will care honestly.

2 Likes

Meh! Nobody buys comics, anyway. BRING ON THE DCAU KINGDOM HEARTS WORLDS!

Nobody? Lol okay.

1 Like

Why would they buy DC when they already have Marvel (DC’s rival) under there belt?

Beside, i think Warner Bros. already have DC under their wing. And seeing that Warner Bros. is of Disney’s major competitors. I say Disney buying DC is a profound no.

1 Like

Not really a fan DC (sorry) but I watched some of Harley Quinn and jokers film like suicide squad, but I like aquaman.

I’m sorry but I’m a Marvel fan and as a Marvel fan DC be jumping and there and most of the DC movies were trash like Green Lamtern.
Wonder Women was good but 1984 wasn’t and Aqualad was great

Disney owning Marvel and DC would mean we could FINALLY have that Avengers VS Justice League crossover movie we’ve all dreamed of!

I never dreamed of a movie like that xd
I mean, I don’t see a problem in Disney buying DC, but what’s the point? What would they do?

3 Likes

Harley Quinn’s outfits in Birds of prey are amazing! Erin Benach is so amazing at it!

Costumes are most important in movies imo and DC do a good job.

Hmm… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Tempting rebuttal. But still no thank you.

• We’d finally have superheroes in Disney World without having to deal with Universal’s greed.
  • DCAU worlds in Kingdom Hearts.
  • Some third thing.

@TheCannonCart has got a point.

Most of the main avengers (Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow…) are either dead or retired and the hard hitting villains like Thanos and Ultron are gone. It would prove quite difficult to explain their suprising (if not random) resurrections just for that one movie.

Storywise, it would not be good. Sorry

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney