Lewis - Character ConceptH

Hey! I’m back with another concept. I did another concept from an underrated movie - Meet the Robinsons! Enjoy!

Character Information:

Name: Lewis
Star: :star2: :star2: :star2:
Role: Control
Position: Mid
Trial Team: Yellow
“All it takes is some imagination and a little science, and we can make the world a better place.”

Movements:

Entrance: Lewis enters the battlefield bringing with a cart filled will his inventions covered in cloth. He removes the cover upon reaching his position.
Lewis-ENTRANCE

Basic: Lewis fires his PB & J machine at the enemy. He hits an enemy once per basic attack.

Victory: Lewis sighs in relief.
Lewis-VICTORY

Defeat: Lewis feels saddened, sits down and cries.
Lewis-DEFEAT

Skillset:

White: Keep Moving Forward :sparkles:
Lewis fires his PB & J machine but it gets jammed, tries to fix it but ends up destroying it splashing peanut butter and jellies to all enemies dealing damage, decreasing their basic attack, and slowing their movement and attack speed by 80% for 7 seconds.
Lewis-WHITE

Green: Scanning Memories
Lewis uses his Memory Scanner to see the past, giving the team a 30% chance to evade attacks for 4 seconds.
This skill may fail against higher level allies.
Lewis-GREEN

Blue: Applied With Science
Everytime Lewis uses his active skill, he fixes his PB & J machine gaining an increased power of his next 5 basic attacks.
Lewis-BLUE

Purple: Learning From Failures
Enemies who attacks Lewis has a 30% chance to get silenced and lose skill power for 2 seconds. This skill doesn’t stack.
This skill won’t apply to enemies who are already silenced.

Friendship Disks:

Hiro Hamada - Sharp Edges
Applied With Science grants skill power

Lewis chatted with Hiro about each other’s inventions. Hiro asked him if he has invented weapons. Lewis doesn’t want to invent weapons because he hates violence. But Hiro clarified to him that the weapons that he uses will always be used for good. Now Lewis is challenged for something new - something that he has never made before.
  • Lewis gains additional HP.
  • Lewis now gains skill power (per star) for 5 seconds each time he used Applied With Science.

Duke Caboom - Past Is Past
Gains energy through evading attacks

Duke once shared that he isn’t confident with his ability before, and Lewis relates to his experiences so he told the bike rider everything that he went through. But he learned that someone will appreciate him even though many will don’t and he told the story of how Lucille and her husband decided to adopt Lewis.
  • Lewis gains an additional basic attack.
  • Lewis and his allies who successfully evaded an attack gains 80 energy (per star).
16 Likes

i think the Meet The Robinsons Characters Should be in the Game!

2 Likes

Great concept :wink:

2 Likes

You should made the concpet in hero wish list since meeting the robinson is disney movie lewis is likeley to be added

2 Likes

I feel like we’ve already told you this.

Hero Concepts are for CONCEPTS, Disney or not. Hero Wish List is for suggesting the names of heroes, not making and posting entire hero concepts for them.

7 Likes

And I was thinking of a Lewis concept :sweat_smile:

Good job though

1 Like

Um… You can make another concept though. Lewis is a great character. Anyway, I will be doing a Wilbur next. :wink:

1 Like

hits head on the wall

I try to release my concepts when there isn’t a concept of the same character during that time, especially if the concept is good

I think I will try to rework my concept

2 Likes

Me too. That’s why I always go to underrated movies… to be unique. lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol good choice

2 Likes

What movie is he from?

Lewis is from Meet the Robinsons.

2 Likes

The best character concept I’ve seen!

2 Likes

This is amazing

Don’t revive a dead topic please.

1 Like

Awesome concept, I think they should him and maybe Wilbur as well.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney