⚡lighting mcqueen concept⚡

By the way i edited the conpect here to change my red skill do you think its ilogical or broken? If you think i should change it for some reason it will help me

Also just my OCD kicking in but could you change it from conpect to concept as that’s how to spell it, sorry it just really annoys me

1 Like

Not problem at all i fixed this mispelling

1 Like

I also chsnged 1 off mcqueen s friends so it will be conceted and batter

1 Like

Also, I think the word you’re looking for is better, not batter.

1 Like

I made edit since i forgot earlier how much the second effct the white skill will gain from the red skill do you think i should change the green skil? If i need how by making the boost applied to the allies without purple skill or removing attack speed or attack power if its op and if i need the green skil what the purple skill should be instead?

Do you think changeing my green skill is necesary even after i changed it and red or purple needs to be changed in order the skill will batter overall?

Personally, the problem with Red Skills in Concepts is that people who add them usually put in Passives that could work as Purple Skills or Discs instead of Red Skills.

• As much as I want to but I’m sure others have a second opinion, don’t add Red Skills until you’re sure of 1) the game-changing Boosts and 2) what additional Stats they give out

• Green Skill is good enough… just add in how long the Attack Boosts last for…

1 Like

Here added time for for the boosts off the green skill i even added to 1 off disc boost so the time will be bit longer

According to some messages you posted it loads of times :sleeping::sleeping:

1 Like

And according to the timeline, you’ve revived a 21-day old topic…

2 Likes

I am sorry if I ignored you couldn’t send a private massage I hope you see this and don’t don’t ignore it as again I am realy sorry

bcda033e-5163-4e13-b360-dae3ed60691e_text

4 Likes

Could sending private massage it was in the reply

Bro really replied to a comment after 4 year’s :skull:

Besides they aren’t even active anymore
Since they were last seen in 2020

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney