⚡lighting mcqueen concept⚡

Lighting mcqueen is control role hero who using his racing skills to control the battle
Role control
Trial team color blue
Qoute speed i am speed
White skill kachow mcqueen will use his stickers to blind the enemies for 10 seconds
Green skill doc hudson s techniqs mcqueen will use doc hutson s techniqs to boost his attack power and attack speed for 9 seconds
Blue skill mcqueen will do stunt like in the first movie which will do fantastic damage and charm for 12 seconds
Purple skill green skill s boost is now applied to the team allies
Red skill white skill now also stuns enemis for 10 seconds
Friends duke caboom and shank
If you any suggetion to improvements off skills
Mcqueen shank friendship disc will make the blinding longer by 1 second per star and skill power and increasing rhe buff from green by 1 second per star
Mcqueen and duke caboom disc will give mcqueen more skil power and will make the blue skil s damage increase and will cause charms getting longer by 1 second per star

Any suggetions?

Please don’t multi-post the same Concept.

You already posted this 9 days ago…

5 Likes

Haven’t you already made 8 of these?

1 Like

No i did not

You made the same Topic 9 days ago…

1 Like

Is the conpect batter now? I applied red skill

Red Skills are usually hard to obtain, especially if you’re an F2P, although, it could work as a Disc instead of a Red Skill…

P.S: If you’re going to add small adjustments, I advise you to just edit your old Posts instead of making new ones.

I should improve anything elese besides off red skill? If you have idea how to make it batter you can offer the idea and you can get credit in the conoect if you want

• White Skill is very weak. I see it as a Fusion of Felix’ White and Blue Skills - Score: 2/10

• Green Skill seems complicated, but I can see it working - Score: 5/10

• Blue Skill seems weird. How does one jumping high Charm enemies? - Score: 1/10

• Purple Skill is a good passive boost, although, before Purple, it only benefits him which is a bit useless - Score: 3/10

• McQueen’s Skillset makes him more of a Control rather than a Damage Role.

Please don’t @ or mention me in your post. I’m only here to give suggestions and constructive criticisms, nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Well I’m just gonna tell ya how this is.

Spelling -5
White: how would this damage a enemy?

Green: the name is to long and op -3

Blue: a lot of fantastic damage which makes it over powered but generally decent skill -0

Purple: this makes him mor of a support. -1

Red: decent +1

Disks: not telling what the disk does -3

Score -11

Oh boy is this conpect that bad? the blue skill is refernce to the stunt mcqueen done in the begining off the first movie

Correction Counter

Horrible Grammar (-10)
Lots of misspellings (-5 -2)

Rivals? (-1)

Use colons (-1)

They’re is better quotes (-1)

Blind is how long? (-1)

Green is CrAzY (-5)

Blue charms? (-3)

Purple makes a bit of sense (+1)

Red is actually quite nice (+3)

Mater isn’t in game (-1)

No disks? (-4)

You’ve posted this 4 times! (-4)

Correction Count: 13

Gif:
3a8b036011946ab59ea2a8c353372d2b
Statement: Kachow!

1 Like

Not exactly that bad. But I think this is a good first step to making Good Concepts.

Just keep in mind the Synergy and Balance of the Hero and their Skills. Who knows? Maybe PB will get inspiration from your Concepts?

It’s not Bad it could just be improved

I improved the mispelling and came with ideas for friendships disc i need to see now if the conpect is batter and i need idea for skill skill to complete the conpect if you can give me an idea to red skil please sugget me here

Thank you I’ll cross off some counts

I edited my original post for content come check it out

Could you just pls make characters which are owned by Disney ?!

Cars are owned by disney and from the cars movies franchise lighting mcqueen belong

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney