Lightning McQueen Concept art

Welcoming our new car,Lightning! Because,lastime we have Mater!

59db69d33752880e93e16efc
Lightning McQueen

Stats:
Role:Damage
Stars: 2 :star2: :star2:
Movie:Cars 2
Team Trials: Yellow
Quotes:“Ka-chow!”
Basic Damage:McQueen bumps the enemies dealing damage!
Entrance:Lightning drives in,smilling!
Defeat:Lightning Crashes!
Victory:Lightning activates his beam of light of Ka-chows!

Skills:

White: Ka-Chow!:
Lightning “Ka-Chows!” The enemies and blinding them for seconds

Green: Speed! I Am Speed!
Lightning races across the battlefield to dealing
damage to all enemies

Blue: healing drifting
McQueen drifts and heals himself for Hp

Purple: Pit,Stop!
McQueen’s allies gains energy

Friendships:
Lightning and Mater
Disk: Race Buddies (McQueen now can get extra speed when he use his “Speed! I Am Speed!” Skill)
Allies: Woody,Goofy,Duke Caboom

2 Likes

You cant have more than 3 allies in friendship campigan

3 Likes

I don’t know what level this damage is scaled at, but his green skill shouldn’t do 80x the damage of his basic attack

1 Like

Blinding enemies for 5 seconds is extremely weak, especially for a white skill.

1 Like

Sin Counter

• Concept Art? (+1)
  • No spaces after punctation marks (+1)
  • No one cares which movie they come from… and Lightning McQueen is from Cars (+3)
  • You do not need exclamation marks (+1)
  • “Lightning Crashes!”… my uncle crashed his car and he was hospitalized (+1)
  • His Victory doesn’t make sense (+1)
  • K.O. before Victory (+1)
  • “And blinding” should be “, blinding (+1)
  • Speed, I am Speed… skills that deal damage to all enemies across by going through the battlefield using vehicles (like cars) can only be white skills or attacks that occur at the beginning of every wave (+1)
  • But when you drift you have to drive at a high speed right? (+1)
  • And I thought drifting could damage your car (+1)
  • When does his allies gain energy (+1)
  • Extra speed? It is called “attack speed” (+1)
  • There can only be up to 3 other allies in friendship campaigns (+1)

Sin Counter: 16

GIF:

2 Likes

Why is it called Concept Art ?

Ouch you are very rough with made the conpect

Just like the truth. The truth can hurt. Also a Sin Counter of 16 is fairly decent

1 Like

I thought the higher the sin counter its means the worse for conpect i guess i was wrong since i thought you tried to mean this concept is bad

1 Like

1: Ko before victory us up there for no reason at all. (If you’re trying to be like CinemaSins (or similar) remember that those guys are a**holes and they know it. (they repeatedly call themselves that, no joke) unless you’re trying to be one by nitpicking a character concept that isn’t half bad. If so, change your avatar Icon to Inconspiciuous Apple.) It goes both ways and is not a big deal. It changes nothing. (Actually, a hero WOULD get a ko before a victory in chronological order, because just you have to die to play a defeat animation, but their entire team has to die for a victory)

2: His Victory Does make sense, that is his exact victory Pose he strikes when he (thought he) won the Piston cup race, as well as other places throughout those movies.

3: Skills that deal damage to all enemies my going across the battlefield yada yada yada.
Uh, Violet? Mike? Merida? Jack Skelly? Tia Dalma? The only actual vehicles that deal damage that way are white or activate at start of combat, but that’s not what you said. (+1 sin to you)
Even so, is that a hard and fast rule?

Not trying to be rude (at least, not ruder than you were) just criticizing your post.

1 Like

Why do you ask every topic be closed? Stop doing this to alive and well topics. We ask for a topic close when there’s a meaningless argument going on.

3 Likes

Yes. Bad topics are meant to be edited, hence, the Edit button. Topics should only be closed when they are no longer useful to the community as a whore. (And sometimes not even then.) If you make a mistake, fix it. If someone finds something wrong, fix it.

1 Like

So negative before positive? That was the reason why that sin was added

They call themselves ??? as a joke

The thing that gets to me is beams. Lightning McQueen can only do one “Ka-chow” at a time

Then I’ll add it. Demand denied

1 Like

It’s still very picky to take off points for the order the animations are in.

1 Like

1: I dont know why you call that a sin. I mentioned it because I see no reason for calling it a “sin”. How I see it, it’s better to end on a positive animation than a negative, but literally only one person cares.

2: yes, seriously. They go to great lengths and pains to comment that they are bigger ???s than the characters are. If anyone says something to the extent of “Nobody’s that heartless” , they say something like they havent heard of CinemaSins yet. (also, Emperors New Groove quote there) (And so you know, an apple showing up in a movie earns this comment: "The Director said, let’s have this character eat an apple. It will make them look like even more of an ???. even though for Shrek, it was an onion.)

3: why he used the specific word Beams, I have no clue. He smiles, but not really ever Beams. (though I do appreciate the pun.) Oh well. I guess you can keep it at, say, half a sin for word choice if you want.

4: Specificity is all I was going for.

Yes he would be awesome!

Why does he crash randomly

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney