Lightning McQueen Hero

Lightning McQueen’s quote should be “You know who you’re talking to? This is Lightning McQueen, I can handle anything.”

Lightning McQueen will be 2 star hero that will play the control role.

White Skill: “I am Speed” Lightning McQueen will run over an enemy and do 169 damage and stun enemies for 5 seconds not upgraded.

Green Skill: “Tow 'em up!” Lightning McQueen will bring Mater into the fight and tow 1 enemy and drop the enemy dealing 307 damage not upgraded.

Blue Skill: “Blinded” Lightning McQueen will turn on his headlights and blind the enemy stunning them for 5 seconds also taking the enemy’s armor that has been blinded by 35%.

Purple Skill: “Tipping Tractors” Lightning McQueen will bring Mater into the battle and bring 2 tractors with him, both of them tip 1 each and the tractors scramble around in desperate attempts to get up crashing into the enemy team dealing 496 damage not upgraded.

Red Skill: “Crowds of Cheer” Lightning McQueen will have the piston cup audience cheer for him boosting his stats making him have 50% more defense 30% more damage for all skills.

Friendship: Lightning McQueens’s friendship levels should be Duke Caboom and the requirement level 93 and WALL-E level 96. Lightning McQueen’s disk for Duke should make Lightning McQueen’s attacks 15% stronger and WALL-E’s 2 more seconds of stun.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

Red skills and sometimes purple skills don’t have a new animation.

I think it’s easier to find which hero can make friends with McQueen than the levels to unlock

And I think Mater works better as an individual character. But good concept though

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll think about Mater maybe ill edit it soon

I’ll also edit the purple skill tomorrow.

Its a good idea.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney