Lightning McQueen?!

I think they are finally adding the ka-chow car himself?! Hope he actually does make it in since there have been so many requests for him

1 Like

Wikia does not mean anything it says half the time

1 Like

Wiki always lies. I’m guessing this is not right, but other then that, I’m not too sure

2 Likes

Sorry to break your hope, CMG4, but you can’t trust that Wiki website. For example, they had shown King Triton, which was fake. They had also shown Lumiere (I think that’s how you spell it), which also turned out fake. If they added McQueen, then, :smile:! However, you can never be sure with the site.

2 Likes

How did you know that Lumiere is fake?

PerBlue has said that they couldn’t make concepts for them, because Disney rejected them

It is not safe but not impossible

Then? Who’s them?

Wrong a skill set was, for a brief time, in the files.

Oh yes, that’s right. He was then took off I believe

They not always lieing kim possible was mentioned there and lumiere is not fake he was confirmed from the beta perblue rejected cars? Seriously?

I know your a fan of Cars. So am I. I freaking love that movie… but it’s like you can’t believe everything you see on the internet

1 Like

I asked if perblue rejected cars? That would be shame since lighting mcqueen is highly requsted and mater is requeated not as much as mcqueen but still

Oh… If they rejected them? No idea… I hope they make it. They’d be interesting to see.

1 Like

Maybe i should ask musketer or polaris or eliot ? Since i am intrested anyway the wiki not always publishing fake information in september off last year it was rumored mater fin and holy were about to be added the differnce this time after the new confirmed mulan and syndrone will be added besides off balu fron the jungle book and spot fron the good dinosaur the only charthers from disney infinty who are not the game yet are charthers from cars 2 mcqueen mater holy and franchsko i do belive mcqueen and mater will be added and maybe holy my point is cars seems to be more likeley then ever

Ok. Who doesn’t belong in this list. PLEASE IT SHOULDN’T BE HARD.

As for Disney wikias constant inaccuracy when it comes to the page for Disney Heroes: Battle Mode, I’ve explained before that the Administrative team is stretched quite thin and often misses more subtle vandalism (False Information Counts as Vandalism) but over all they do very good job maintaining the wiki and it’s 40,000+ pages. Generally me and a few other people comment about new leaked characters which is how the people there get informed of the real leaks. Not once has leak originated from being randomly put in the upcoming section of the page has ever been true.

Most specifically that one time Mater, Finn McMissle and Holy Shiftwell were put there I investigated myself into the history page to see what user had put it there and ask them about this “Discovery” I never got a response but someone else who was curious asked and everything he said seemed incredibly fishy and far too vague. As it turns it he has been exposed for lying about “Information he has been given” on other wikis for other games. So the previous time this was listed has proven to be a lie.

Don’t get me wrong I grew up with the first Cars movie I loved it like crazy and I still do, I saw the second one in theaters and I (Unlike most people) really loved it. Cars characters have been really high up on the list of characters I want to see from the very beginning.

3 Likes

We shouldnt lose hope i am sure mcqueen mater and maybe holy will be added someday

Oh stop.
McQueen isn’t coming.
Wiki lies, 38483 same topic… meh.

Hey @Musketeer.

He thinks you work for PB.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney