Lilo and stitch characters

Lilo

A 3 star damage position mid

Basic attack lilo throws a sandwich at a enemy.

White lilo throws a peanut butter can at a enemy dealing them X damage.

green lilo bites a enemy dealing X damage and keeps giving it for 5 defends.

blue lil gets healed and healing her team Y health

purple lilo gets scrump out and uses it like hiro and microbot

Friendships

Lilo&stitch
Ohano means family"
Now when lilo bites a enemy its stuns

Lilo&hiro
“One lost”
Lilo now heals 10% more.

Entry lilo walks out with scrump in hand.
Win lilo hugs scrump.
K.O lilo sits on the ground and looks at scrump and Cry’s.

Quote “you can go. I’ll remember you, I remember everyone who leaves.”

More will come not as a edit thanks!

4 Likes

I love Lilo & Stitch! A few suggestions: how about instead of a peanut butter can, it’s a sandwich since we actually see Pudge with a sandwich in the intro. The purple skill is interesting, since you are saying Scrump can move? Well she did smile after Lilo picked her back up. And most quotes in the game are funny or happy, and this one is a bit sad. How about something like “Aliens are attacking my house” or “Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw.”

3 Likes

What about adding jamba jookiba and pleakley, they’ll be great

3 Likes

Personally I would have Lilo be a support hero. Stitch is a damage hero which makes sense since he is this genetic experiment who is meant to destroy planets. Lilo could do different dancing and have some control here and there with tackling and biting just like Stitch. I don’t like ripping moves from one character and slapping them to another but since the two of them are so intertwined personality wise that would be fitting imo. All in all not a bad concept just a different direction than I would’ve gone. Which is definitely good. Also a neat little easter egg would be having Lilo pull out a record player as a victory animation and Stitch instead of his usual hula garb changed into his Elvis outfit.

5 Likes

Yeah I agree, Lilo as a support makes a bit more sense. She could “give” peanut butter sandwiches to her allies to heal them. She could dance some hula to charm enemies or energize allies. She could pull
out her favorite Elvis and could use it to charm enemies. If she pulls out a record player, Stitch should put his finger on it and open his mouth.

Gonna go with jabba jokiba or gantu Lilo really doesn’t do offensive so we’re gonna end up with a female Miguel.

1 Like

Agreed.

(20 yeah, agreed)

Staying with sandwiches being a weapon here are some sandwich wielding characters: experiment 625 from Lilo and stitch and the arcuan bird from the legend of the three cabbaleros

Yah, throwing sandwiches is a little…weird.

Maybe this is just me, but if someone threw a sandwich at me I would grab it and eat it. Or, if I was full, just let it hit me cuz those sandwiches do not hurt.

What about my knuckle sandwich?:facepunch:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: ok, if she is throwing those, that is ok…

4 Likes

Lilo,
a :star2::star2: backline support

Basic attack: lilo throws a voodoo spoon at a enemy dealing damage.

White: do the hula
Lilo does a hula dance that increases her team’s reality and heals them.

Green: Aloha cousin
At the beginning of the wave lilo waves at an Ally granting and Lilo reality and skill power

Blue: ohana means family
When an ally is below 15% once per wave she will heal it 40% hp.

Purple: aloha hospitality
Lilo grants her allies X max hp.

Friendships

Moana “girls night out”
Increased skill power
Basic attack now deals splash damage and stuns basic attack deals splash damage and stuns for 0.4 × S seconds.

Jack sparrow “sunset beyond the horizon”
Increased armor
Basic attack scares Basic attack scares enemies for 0.5 × S seconds.

2 Likes

Wow,you’re great.(20 characters)

1 Like

Great yes, i want new hero lilo. :smiley:

1 Like

Hmmm? Reuben (Experiment 625) throws a sandwich. :thinking:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney