Lindsay

Lindsay’s nice attitude and fun personality brings support to her team

“Hiiiii, okay you look SO familiar.”
Stars: :star2:
Role: Support
Position: Frontline
Trials Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: See Passive

Entrance: Lindsay walks in slowly while putting on nail polish, when in position she throws it away and grabs onto her brush.

Victory: Lindsay puts away her brush and grabs her nail polish, continuing to put it on.

Defeat: While brushing her hair she gets a knot and the brush gets stuck. Lindsay makes a grumpy face and then glitches away.

Skills

White Skill: Golden blonde locks :white_circle:

Passive: Instead of a basic attack Lindsay brushes her hair healing her for X HP and granting her X energy with each brush.

Active: Lindsay slowly brushes her hair healing her whole team for X HP and granting them X armor 15 seconds and X basic damage for 8 seconds. (Armor and basic damage cannot stack)

Basic damage increase has a chance to fail on allies above level X

Green Skill: Tee hee :green_circle:
Lindsay takes a laugh granting her team a reality increase by 20% for 6 seconds and a 50% speed increase for 10 seconds.

If Lindsay and her allies have more then 4 debuffs she removes 3 of them and silences enemies for 10 seconds instead of the reality increase.
(the speed increase happens either way)
(Lindsay can still perform this skill if silenced)

Silence has a chance to fail against enemies above level X

Blue Skill: My foot isn’t THAT big :large_blue_circle:
:sparkles: Fantastic
Lindsay takes off her shoe and shows her foot to the enemies, the stench leaves her foot and goes to the enemies dealing X damage and removing X armor every second over 8 seconds.

Purple Skill: Um… I don’t get it :purple_circle:
:sparkles: Fantastic
When Lindsay falls below 40% HP, instead of handling the situation seriously she screams very loudly and runs across the screen dealing X damage and removing 4 buffs from each enemy. When she returns from running she heals X HP.

Lindsay has a chance to fail at stealing 2 of the buffs from enemies above level X

Red Skill: Admiral Lindsay :red_circle:
When Lindsay uses “Golden blonde locks” she energizes all allies for 12 seconds, energized allies gain X energy when they use a basic attack.

“My foot isn’t THAT big” Now charms the strongest enemy and saps the rest for 7.5 seconds, Additionally “My foot isn’t THAT big” also increases crit chance to all allies for 8 seconds.

+Z Max HP
+Z Healing from passive
+Z Healing from “Um… I don’t get it”

Friendships: :handshake:

Cute pink thing!

Lindsay and Angel
All healing allies recieve increases their attack speed by 30% for 4 seconds
(cannot stack)

Disk power
+Z healing from all sources
+Z Healing to allies

Memories
Any armor removal done by an ally or Lindsay is increased by 10%
(+5% with every star)

Allies: Stitch, Rapunzel, Kida

Jealous much?

Lindsay and Disgust
+X damage for “My foot isn’t THAT big”

Disk Power
+Z Reality
+Z Max HP

Memories
The silence on “Tee Hee” is increased by 2 seconds
(+2 seconds with every star)

Allies: Honey Lemon, Pocahontas, Judy

Please let me know what you think : D, imporvments changes etc

2 Likes

You need to specify how much energy allies gain per basic attack while Energized, different heroes have different numbers

Also, friendships need a buff for disk power, not just star level

Other than that, I love it, she sounds like a really great support character

I think I can fix the disk power thing but uh not sure i can fix the first problem you brought up here

Just put how much energy they gain :man_shrugging:
EX: “…she energizes all allies for 12 seconds. Allies energized by this skill gain X more energy with each basic attack.”

ohh haha :sweat_smile: sorry. Well i’ll be working on fixing this : ), thank you for the feedback

1 Like

Hope i fixed it correctly : ), again thank you

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney