Lion Guard

I would want everybody to know that I would be in favor of Lion Guard characters coming to the game. It is a Disney Junior show so it is possible. Comment down below if you would like to see characters from The Lion Guard.

1 Like

Like @Filadae_Djaq said yesterday, the lion guard is impossible to come to the game, I think they only add characters from Disney channel animated shows

cough hopefully Gravity falls cough

1 Like

cough or phineas and ferb, cough better than the lion guard cough

cough wish Ducktales 2017 also cough

cough or all of them cough

Lies. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

They can’t do anything from Disney junior in the game, but only one show has badges

It is because of this that it is impossible. Also because it’d break timelines

@Musketeer You need to read my topic. I said I was in favor.

@Filadae_Djaq The Incredibles figure out Jack Jack has powers after Syndrome dies. Plus, Jack Jack has never put on his suit until Incredibles 2.

Incredibles 2 directly continues where Incredibles ended. Simba in the Lion King goes from a cub to an adult. Same as Nala. So yes, Lion Guard would contradict timelines, whereas Jack-Jack and Syndrome thing doesn’t.

yeah… Lion Guard would not work well since it contradicts with Lion King 2 and even the original. Lion King 2 and more Lion King characters are more likely to come than Lion Guard
even then, them doing Lion King 2 would be so unlikely

2 Likes

The big issue is Simba and Nala here. If they were adults that can be possible BUT we got the younger version of them which can make a disaster in terms of time-space continuity.

2 Likes

did this place just turn into Film Theory lol

2 Likes

Because miraculously Syndrome survived the accident. Can’t remember where I see it. Was a friendship campaign?

Also scar is here, he is dead, that would make a time paradox, along with simba and nala

1 Like

This game takes place on the Internet, correct?
Well, that doesn’t mean the characters could be, quote on quote, dead.
Well, I do have a theory on how the characters could be added.
It could be wrong, but it may work out.

Not yet but Tia Dalma spoiled how Ursula could die and she took her as a joke.

They were brought from their worlds I think, so the plot would have to take place before Mufasa was killed

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney