Lion King's Update for July

Will we see Simba, Mufasa, Nala, Timón AND Pumba, Rafiki or Zazu in July Update?

4 Likes

Hoping, but there were no hints about The Lion King so that is still unclear. And also, Inside Out are in the waiting list so they may have to come first before TLK characters.

4 Likes

We have one TLK character which is Scar but I do want more. I think the problem is that most TLK characters are lions who pretty much have done the same things & are only capable of the same things. The only exceptions being the shaman monkey, Timón & Pumba & all of the background animals that aren’t lions which never have fought.

1 Like

It may not happen now with the plan Perblue announced for their next characters release.
We’re going to have to wait and see what they’ll choose next after some of the Toy Story 4 and Inside out characters arrive.

2 Likes

Oh, maybe Joy, Sadness, Fear, Anger, and Disgust are having problems inside your head. :crazy_face:

11 Likes

@_Undertaker seems you’re getting a mind full of thoughts or little people discerning your mental outcome! Timon and pumba would be great!!

I think it’s mostly Anger and Disgust right now

Maybe it’s only Anger?
tenor%20(13)

2 Likes

oh really?

Yes really…

oh okay. i get it.

This sounds way too much creating clones of Scar

Blockquote White: Long live the Princess
Kiara roars, damaging enemies for 5096 damage and silencing them for 4 seconds

Sounds like “Long live the King” for Scar

Sounds like “A Matter of Pride” for Scar

Sounds like “Be prepared” for Scar

THIS IS THE SAME FOR KIARA!!!

But i see room for growth, soo a little fix-it-up and stop cloneing and BOOM, great concept

1 Like

Rafiki yay finally

1 Like

What do you exepect?its called the LION king.highlight that word.lion.it would be weird to just do non lions in a lion movie ya chimpanzi.

… so higlight Lion?

Lion

:grin:

That’s bold. This should be the highlight.
lion

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney