List of Friendship Disks - Megathread

What are your thoughts on Calhouns stars . Totally unnecessary? I mean, when does the shield have a uptime for more then 15 seconds??

I just started playing…
I’m on server 18 and played for 25days… Is ther anywhere you can see what disks are best for what hero?

Not in game no. And Stars are very important! I’ve been playing since launch day and I’m lvl 99 on server 3. Calhoun and Violet disk is the Best disk for Calhoun though.

I have had trouble searching for this and since this is a pretty resourceful thread I’m hoping one of you might know if this information is this:

Has anyone mapped out what characters are involved in each heroes memory chip quests? For instance, I recently unlocked a chip for Quorra from Eve, But you don’t find out until you are starting the new stage of what heroes are included in these quests, like Zurg, Buzz and Mike.

I’m looking for this information so I can make sure that these characters are powerful enough to be helpful so I don’t stall out trying to move forward in a memory chip quest.

I think that is all the same characters as used in the friendship campaign.

But I may be wrong?

Campaign -> Friends -> Friend Finder

2 Likes

Ooh this is helpful! I had seen this screen but didn’t realize all that it told you…

So, if some missions, like Sally/Jack only has one ally, does that mean it’s going to be nearly impossible to achieve until more characters come along? (I’m on server 16)

@Champion_David I was asking about the friend campaign specifically… but @Rin_the_Hateful found exactly what I was looking for. The two heroes on the main challenge stay the same the entire time, but it was the supporting heroes that pop in and out of stages were where I was getting frustrated because I wasn’t ready, especially if they weren’t al easy among my top tier heroes.

I see A Kim Possible friendship disk with Darkwing Duck called “duck dial” so KIM POSSIBLE IS COMING WOOHOO!!

Where???
Extra characters for the limit

Go to the link shown in the OP.

Oh cool! But I bet it’s only for the old servers… I’m on S14 so probably few months until we get her :weary:

I do not know what you said.Please use words.

3 Likes

Can you post the Fur Ball so I can see what it looks like.

Can you add the images to the main post

As said before in previous comments, they can no longer edit the post. Please avoid reviving dead topics. That goes for you too, @AgentJake.

1 Like

Sorry I was just unaware

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney