Literally a wolf in Sheep’s Clothing

The Big Bad Wolf is a :star2::star2::star2:-Control hero who blows his enemies farther away from the battlefield.

“By the hair on your chinny-chin-chin, I’ll huff, and I’ll puff, and I’ll blow your house in!”

Entrance: Peeks from the left side of the battlefield while drooling, and enters.
Victory: He probably snickers.

Defeat: Runs out of air

Basic Attack: Slashes at an enemy

White Skill:
Blows all enemies, pushing them farther away from the battlefield with X damage.

Green Skill: A pot of boiling water splashes down at enemies, giving them the burn status. Only the status has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: Disguises himself as a sheep, giving him the ability to evade attacks. Has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
Purple Skill: While disguised, the Big Bad Wolf’s armor increases by X points.

First time making a Skill list for the Hero Wish List category. Any suggestions or changes would be helpful. Thank you.:slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Very nice. Well done :+1:

1 Like

I thought at first that the wolf in sheep’s clothing refers to Bellweather.

6 Likes

Very good job! I really liked this one! Now do the 3 little pig’s as a stacked hero! They should all be together as one. Also please keep your concepts all together in this thread.

IMHO
:angel:

Who’s scared of the big bad wolf?! Nice concept

1 Like

Lol :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: @NCTzen_Haechan

2 Likes

I just watched Bellweather on YouTube so now I understand your comment.
I didn’t know what or who Bellweather was
Thanks now I do!

1 Like

Bellweather? Or smellweather?

1 Like

Wrong thread for puns there @Champion_David

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney