Little John (Possible Spoilers)

Did I miss the announcement that mentioned Little John coming to the game? If I did, can someone post a link to the announcement.

I go an email today that said he was coming along with Phoebus (which I already knew)

1 Like

The email is the announcement
It is official communication by the social team

He will most likely be the next prize wall hero and announced in Patch Notes next week for the Prize wall starting 16 February

6 Likes

Whoo hoo! We’re getting the Baloo knockoff!

b184a13d-c8bd-4a25-b4cc-9b527cf5fb31_text

3 Likes

Wow he looks great!!! He looks like baloo​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I think little John should have a friendship with baloo, because they are both look alike and they are voiced by the same actor.

2 Likes

Stop going on about yes people have had enough with you spamming about yes

1 Like

I think john is better than yes tbh he looks like baloos brother​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I was going to type this. One of the reasons that I was asking about Little John, was because I wanted to see who his friendships would be, hoping that one of them would be Baloo.

2 Likes

I think everybody wants baloo to be friends with john

3 Likes

The bare necessities baloo and little john friendship

2 Likes

Nobody cares about you spamming about yes

2 Likes

All we need is Prince John, and quite possibly Lady Kluck or Friar Tuck and we have a Robin Hood collection.

3 Likes

I just said, Prince John.

2 Likes

I was trying to remember his name I didn’t know that was him

1 Like

What would his attacks be​:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Robin Hood and now, He doesn’t go anywhere without his partner. Is Little John is incoming this battle!:heart_eyes::star_struck::fox_face::bear:

2 Likes

You said it!!!

1 Like

Just ignore them at this point. There’s nothing you can do to get them to stop, sadly.

9 Likes

I have started doing that right now.

1 Like

And now im vibing

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney