Live Chat 2/21

Oh my… That’s a lot of time and dedication there.

1 Like

Oh dear Kim. That’s going to be long time waiting for her. :frowning:

If Belle who is a non-combat character is still in works (will be added in the game some time), why don’t Anna from Frozen get some works too?

I mean, the heroes from Frozen are still Elsa and Olaf. And without Anna, it doesn’t seem fair for the highest-grossed animated movie of all time, right?

2 Likes

Is it possible all the princess will be added to the game ?

Ughhh i forget to ask about the translation issues to other non-english language that is having the game in friendships dialogues and campaign.

Please, any time frame on when the new mod upgrades come out? Is it due soon?

1 Like

When are you going to reply to the other threads about specific topics e.g war ? Thought that was the point of posting in then to get our questions answered

1. I am wondering if there is a possibility that we can see Tarzan characters at this game.
    Because I heard that Disney doesn’t have Tarzan rights.

05d3b168cb5fa3400f173b25ca6baadab525bed6
9c19f44eca5a5be5c2c967d0b068be120e823e86

1. And some red skill toothwheel problems appears not only in Korean version, but also japanese, Chinese version. Could you solve this problem?

Sorry I had taken a nap and was off forums. It would interest me. And my only complaint about invasion is the special invasions. They are fun yes, but on both S19 ones, we had no healers, making it extremely difficult to progress. This one was almost exclusively new heroes and had no supports, so most of the community is struggling heavily.

1 Like

Is it rare for a characters to be in a story that aren’t released, like Launchpad, Beast, Syndrome, and Jasmine? If so, why?

Will we see more characters from live action movies other than Tron, Pirates, and I guess technically Muppets? For example The Lone Ranger or Mary Poppins, even Who Framed Roger Rabbit if you could get the rights!

Also, will we eventually see a hero from every major Disney animated film? Heroes such as Baloo, Bolt, a horde of Dalmatian pups, and Quasimodo would works great and it would be interesting to see characters from less successful movies like Home on the Range and Dinosaur!

There is only darkness for you, and only death for your people. These ancients are just the beginning. I will command a great and terrible army, and we will sail to a billion worlds. We will sail until every light has been extinguished. You are strong, child, but I am beyond strength. I am the end.

If Home on the Range is added I will eat my hat.

1 Like

But to be honest it would be great addition to game, 3 cows as one character and Alameda Slim as charming (by Hypnotic). They have combat ability.
Still better than Powerline.

4 Likes

You’re probably not answering anymore questions but when do you plan on buffing Ralph? Also do you plan on buffing Felix again? He still sucks.

Het zou leuk zijn als deze personages in de game komen:
Lady en de Vagebond ( lady en de vagebond )
Pinokkio en Japie ( Pinokkio )
Forky ( Toy story 4 )
Abu ( Aladdin )
Ariel ( de kleine zeemeermin)
Tiana en Prince Naveen ( de prinses en de kikker)
Pluto ( mickey mouse clubhuis )
Cat Noir en Ladybug ( Miraculous)
( Miraculous staat op Disney Channel dus ik denk dat Miraculous een disney serie is )
Sneeuwwitje ( sneeuwwitje en de zeven dwergen )
Winnie the pooh
Baloo ( jungle book )
Dumbo ( dumbo
Bolt ( bolt
Ik hoop dat deze personages in de game komen

Like dit bericht als je ook wil dat deze personages komen

Is it going to be Pluto or Daisy? Although the 21st is over.

2 Likes

Well considering Daisy isn’t part of the Fab 5, and the fact that Minnie isn’t in the game, I’d lean towards it being Minnie.

2 Likes

Ok. I’ll have to wait and see.

I’m guessing Pluto

1 Like

Be patient. We’ll have to wait and see.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney