Live Chat 2/21

Hello and welcome to the live chat for this Q&A session! Let’s get going!

6 Likes

Here’s an interesting question I would like to ask. What has been an interesting/fun part of your guys journey to creating this game?

Still dont understand how you put the characters in the trial teams, what are IPs and how I search it?

Hey! Definitely one of the biggest, most exciting parts of this game has been being one of Disney’s first/only multi-IP games besides Infinity and Kingdom Wars. (oops Kingdom HEARTS!)

8 Likes

And, how you get the idea for the friends for each hero?

1 Like

Hello everyone
My username is Winterbotton from server 2 and I wanted to ask the following questions that i have to you, i will try to keep them organized. Thanks for your attention. (Hope i don’t get ignored)

1° Exist an IP that you wanted to add to the game but you couldn’t add it?
2° What are the conditions that a IP should meet to be considered as a possible addition to the game?
3° Currently exist a plan for a new game mode or Invasion has been the last game mode that we will be see added?
4° Invasion currently have only Mama bot to be faced as boss battle. Will more of them will be added?
5° Exist the possibility of divorce City Watch from getting formations of Coliseum and Arena? If not, What’s the reasons to get the teams from them?
6° We see that the City Map is almost finished, if the story will still going? We will see another version of the City?
7° If is possible to know. What direction the story will go afther facing the virus in the game? Will Ralph and the gang tell the awful true about that maybe they aren’t the real versions at all?
8° What we can expect this Anniversary update? Can you give us a sneak peek?
9° Players are struggling with the rank rarity and level up constantly and have a team that can survive at least the main campaign is becoming harder and harder every level cap increase. Exist some plans to solve this troubles to prevent alienating the playerbase of the game?
10° About the cosmetics you mentioned in the State of the game. Are we talking about the heroes or the avatar and user profile of the player?
11° Kim Possible was mentioned in Duke Caboom buff to the friendship disk with Woody. Has been any advance of the case or the friendship disk has been re-worked to be granted by someone else?
12° Exist the possibility to review the orange or red badges requirements to craft them in the future? Mostly because if we are in red rarity or higher we, by common sense, should be able to pass to purple rarity or the first ranks of orange a little more easily that when they were news, but that’s not entirely the case.

Ps. I been trying to make post for Invasion feedback. Hopw you like the format I’m using. (I’m still working a proper one but currently I hope the ones i make do the trick)

2 Likes

Are there any new heroes that we might be excited about (cough cough Kim Possible cough cough)

4 Likes

Will there be any way for us to spar our own characters at all in the near future?

Having this ability is at the top of my list as I would like a controlled way to find use for new heroes. Thanks!

7 Likes

So what’s that’s meant is that there weren’t a lot of rules about how different characters from different movies/shows/etc. interact with each other, since it mostly had never happened!

6 Likes

Will you rework gold crate, guild crate, Black Market, Megamart? It’s just useless now

3 Likes

Can you give us a list of the scrapped heroes?

1 Like

In future could You add brandy and mr whiskers as a duo like timon And pumbaa?

The biggest way this has manifested in the game is setting it in a virtual city. That makes it a “neutral ground” for all heroes to hang out. Put another way, it would be weird for Judy Hopps and Jack Skellington to be riding on the Black Pearl with Jack Sparrow. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What is the farthest you can go when selecting characters that can be added, for example, if they aren’t well know or forgotten by lot of people could still get a chance to be added?

1 Like

will we get more Diamond Crate Upgrades beyond the current Max? (level 60)

Have you guys considered the possibility of having Invasion Guild Scoring Tiers? that way you can add rewards without making each individual player spend even more time for rewards and instead make it more of an actual cooperative effort

1 Like

Do Gravity Falls characters have a chance to arrive at the game?

3 Likes

What about costumes? Will it appear in game again or it is in past?

2 Likes

This question came up in the last dev chat. Unfortunately we don’t have plans for new costumes. They are fairly difficult to create and approve.

8 Likes

Also, what are the odds that minor characters get added into the game? I know Yax was chosen but how do you decide on them?

I think Oaken would be fun in the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same with war posters?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney