Live Chat: 3/19

That is a good idea

1 Like

OVERTIME GUYS thanks everyone. Please slow down with the questions. Unless they decide something else.

1 Like

What is the process behind choosing which characters become friends? I bring this up because I was disappointed to see that Magica was not a Friend for Dr Facilier despite the both of them using shadow magic

3 Likes

Already known

It is 5:02 so bye guys.

The friendships are decided by our writing team based on which heroes we think would have really interesting relationships. They are decided on pretty early on. As for which friendships have been the most fun for me, I like WALL-E and Dash a lot!

4 Likes

But just wondering is minnie going to be in the game some day?

2 Likes

I know I’m rather late, but I just wanted to say it makes me happy to know that you guys actually do look through hero concepts; I saw elements of my Cruella de Vil concept in Colette and Hank and Dory’s moveset, not to mention Sapped from my Mother Gothel concept :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

My favorite recent hero is Pooh. I really like his kit and how he fits into the current meta.

3 Likes

Last Q&A it was said a new member of the Fab 5 is coming for the 2nd Anniversary. So probably.

1 Like

is it possible to bring back frozen 1 Elsa dress as a costume?

1 Like

I hope she does

Oh and Pooh, his bees damage (per stack of Hunny) should be reduced, or give cap of stacks of Hunny.
Way too big, for tank character.

1 Like

Also in may it got 2nd Anniversary

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this counts as a question that can’t be answered, but are there any plans to introduce more Alice in Wonderland characters in the future?

How about Cinderella?

1 Like

I also love Ursula’s VFX! Maleficent looks INCREDIBLE too. Megavolt also has one of my favorite kit designs.

4 Likes

Haven’t fought a really good Pooh yet. But indeed the fact that no cap exists is terrifying.

2 Likes

@DoubleBeans How is Kermits walk going?

1 Like

What is your favorite mickey character?

There’s no plan for Kermit, actually

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney