Live Chat Q&A: 3/17

:shamrock: Hello and welcome to the live chat for this Q&A session! Let’s get going!

• Polaris, Senior Community Manager
  • Leaf, Product Owner
  • Commander Jack, Senior Game Designer
  • DoubleBeans, Lead Hero Designer
19 Likes

Q: Which of the 4 roles in the game you like the best, or other sub-type of roles?

For me I think which one I like the best would probably be Control as in strategic Crowd Control, as in like finding strategies to get around power difference and such :-).

Hello, devs!

What happened to the Prowess stat?

4 Likes

Thank you all as always for this amazing game. Could you add a :cookie: emoji in the game one day ? Would be awesome !

In the meantime a lots of it for all the team :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
And keep going !

Sometimes I like to try a team of 5 support heroes just for fun!

We considered using it for a time then we decided to go in a different direction. It might make an appearance some day but we have no plans to introduce it to the game in the immediate future.

2 Likes

Hello devs! And bye, I’m going to bed unfortunately…

2 Likes

I like support the most! It’s probably because of my own affinity towards servant leadership.

can you ask elliot if he can do me a solid and just slip my acct the lookin eyes emoji, i promise i won’t snitch. he knows who’s asking :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Do you actually play or Just get resources from backend without spending lol

Damage…sometimes you just want to power your way through problems. :slight_smile:

Hello and good night!

11 Likes

After the Friendship refresh was released, Polaris said that there might be a feature where we could do something with excess memories. Any word on that?

1 Like

Hello and goodnight!

11 Likes

Good Night! Have fun, everyone! When I read this tomorrow, I want ANSWERS AND NEWS!

8 Likes

I play without any extra resources from the back end. I want to have an authentic experience like a real player!

How did you guys decide to start with Wreck-It Ralph, Zootopia, and the Incredibles as the first 3 movies that people get characters from in the game?

Hello! Thanks for this Live Q&A!

Any words on the process of Returning the Friendship Stories?

It’s still on our list to do! But it’s not scheduled currently.

5 Likes

Cool that all 3 of you answered my question, and thanks :-).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney