Lock City Watch Easy to a fixed difficulty

I am working on my Atlantis Collection:

Because I can only do one Surge per day, this is a very slow process.

I tried to play City Watch Easy, this is what happened:

I propose that City Watch Easy be set at a low fixed difficulty so this game mode can be used for easily advancing Collections.
Something like Orange10?
There is no rational reason why the enemies should be this difficult.

I don’t even have any fighters of rank Y25, the highest I’ve got is one single Y12.

2 Likes

Agreed that City Watch needs urgent scaling

However, invasion is your best chance to finish collections
Do the breakers

But…
Chances that it will be looked at is very slim unfortunately

8 Likes

what is the combined team power of your 5 most powerful heroes?

And yes, Invasion breakers are by far the quickest and easiest way to complete collections

5 Likes

Invasion breakers is indeed the best way to complete your collections. Your characters don’t have to survive in order for it to count, and you have revives to get characters back.

So hopefully that works for you!

4 Likes

Tried a breaker, it did not go well.

Exactly the same as the City Watch.
2 rounds and I didn’t have enough revives to continue.
So filing that in the folder “Do not try again”

1 Like

and like… doing one hero clearly broken with 4 others needed for collections? :thinking:

if you did 5 heroes just for collections it will (quite obviously) not work very well

7 Likes

It still makes no sense or excuse, as the easy city watch has characters rank Y25 when its highest rank character is only Y12. It’s like doing a City Watch on hard/extreme without the rewards of these. Why does it scale so much in power if it’s supposed to be easy?

2 Likes

It scales based directly on your Team Power - in this case, the power of the defending team is less than half the Team Power value.

It’s also a team composed of heroes that are… less than optimal.

The problem is that if you don’t have a rounded roster, you’re heavily reliant on those top 5 being capable of completing most of the CW by themselves, because none of your other heroes will be up to the task. As can be seen in the video (y so long?! :sob:), heroes that are 2+ years worth of ranks behind can’t do much.

The best way to carry weak heroes through CW is by just featuring a couple at a time helped along by your strong battlers, but you’ll still run into difficulty without a deeper roster - especially if those battler’s ranks don’t match up to their power values.

Invasion breakers scale based on your Team Level, but here too there’s no need to throw an entire team of collection heroes at them. When a new collection releases, I can often complete it that same week through breaker quests, even if all my collection heroes are purple and not even the right colour team. Just use your good battlers to carry a few at a time.

2 Likes

Then why am I sometimes seeing White Rank teams in, say, Hard Mode?

Power is affected massively by Skill & Disk Level, check to see if they have very high levelled disks. Rank obviously affects combat ability but doesn’t contribute as much to the actual power stat

2 Likes

Speaking of which when are the new ones coming that were said a few months ago on Road Map :thinking:

1 Like

Probably scrapped tbh

2 Likes

Actually, the White enemies have equipped Battle Badge.
A long-time unresolved bug. Or maybe hard to resolve. But beneficial to players so.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney