Long Live the Guard!

Sorry to ruin your dreams, but he is never coming. Please stop spamming the forums on Kion now. Everyone would appreciate it.

Reason? Simba (& Nala) will come as duo team in the game. But they won’t be adults. They will arrive in the game as their young selves, and it wouldn’t make sense for Kion to be in the game since Simba & Nala had him when they were adults.

Also Disney Junior characters are never coming

And please don’t revive dead topics. They are considered dead usually after a week

3 Likes

Who ever said that? I agree but its not a fact and kion could be in game because it’s a game… That has story that already makes 0 sense.
But us I agree it should never happen .

2 Likes

As I said before no badges for Junior Shows means it won’t happen. Unless we get Disney Junior Badges later down the line.

1 Like

Did you read my reasoning? The timeline would be messed up

And did u read mine? Its a video game.

1 Like

Kion fans:kion is coming to the game!!!

Me:no he ain’t

2 Likes

I don’t think a timeline would be a concern for the developers. I mean Elsa, Olaf and Merida all are hundreds of years in the past and yet are in the same place as Baymax and Hiro which would be either modern or near future time.

I get not having them because Simba and Nala are coming to the game as kids. But I honestly don’t think that would be the real reason that they don’t come.

They won’t come, in the near future, because we have hundreds of characters still to see before we see Disney kids series show up.

2 Likes

Actually thats a main reason for it buddy

1 Like

Nope, disagree. If the game developers think that a character will be popular and generate money you really think someone is going to go “oh, but we can’t. We have Simba as a kid so we will just have to forget about it.” Never haha

2 Likes

Hey!!! Stop targeting perblue…their just doing their jobs!!!

1 Like

You said lion twice.

Also, will you be doing Concepts for the other members of the Lion Guard?

1 Like

Don’t worry, I fixed it! I don’t know, if they are considering Kion, I will maybe make more.

2 Likes

Sorry but they won’t

1 Like

Koin wont join

• Who wants Kion?
  • Who doesn’t want Kion?

0 voters

As you can see above, I have set up a poll for everyone to vote. Be honest with me, I won’t get mad with any of your answers!:blush:

Keep in mind that this is a game, everything doesn’t have to be perfect.

This topic is dead

What do you mean?

I mean that the issue has been resolved @IncredibleFan_VIII

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney