Lord Shen (unlikely concept)

Shen

:star2: :star2: :star2: Star

Role: Damage

Team: Yellow

Position: Front

Quote: “Good afternoon gentlemen. Now that we got the pleasantries out of the way, please leave my house.”

Description: Lord shen carries a deadly arsenal which he uses with surprising speed and grace.

Animations

Entrance: Shen walks in with a smug look before revealing his spear.

Victory: Shen sheaths his spear and smiles

Defeat: shen falls to his knees with a shocked look on his face

Basic Attack: Shen slashes twice at enemies with his spear.

Skills

White Skill: “Fire!”

Fantastic Damage

Shen orders his troops to fire into the enemy team, Dealing x amount of damage to the enemy with the highest skill power.

Green Skill: Hidden weapons

TRUE Damage

Shen dodges an enemy attack and reveals 4 throwing knives which he throws at the closest enemy each dealing X in true damage

Blue Skill: Break Them

Fantastic Damage

When an enemy uses an active white skill, Shen immediately counters them with his Rope dart, dealing damage and stunning that enemy for 7 seconds. Shen can only counter like this once every 8 seconds.

Purple Skill: Scarred

Shielded enemies that take true damage while Shen is alive will be inflicted with Scarred. Scarred enemies will have the effectiveness of all buffs (attack speed, shields, etc.) reduced by 70% for 10 seconds. Scarred cannot be cleansed.

Red Skill: A Trivial Sacrifice

When Shens first ally falls, Shen transfers half of their basic damage into true damage for himself. Hidden weapons dagger count is increased by 2.

Additional Stats

X Attack

X Armor

X Reality

Friendships

Shen/Shan Yu

Campaign: The great Conquerors

Description: Seeing each other’s ambition to rule china, the two team up to bring order back to the city.

Allies: Hades,Jack Skellington, Randall

Friendship Disk: “Flaming Ambition”

Star effect: Scarred now embargo’s enemies from receiving buffs for 5 seconds. This effects duration is increased by +1 second for each star.

Shen/Evil Queen

Campaign: “Changing History”

Description: Shen an the evil queen go and try to change their Destiny foretold by the magic mirror…by any means necessary

Allies:Gaston, Madam Mim, Davy Jones

Friendship Disk: “A Spell To Change Destiny”

Star Effect: “Fire!” now passes through all enemies instead of exploding on one target and deals an additional x Damage.

3 Likes

I love this concept and the movie,but I think having 3 skills that deal True Damage is a bit op

White Skill I would out as Fantastic,Green could be Fantastic or True and Blue should be Fantastic.

I love this concept!

Kung if panda 2 is easily one of my favorite DreamWorks movies

Do you agree on what I said about the True Damage things @Defender_Momo_LV?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney