Lost hero chips with upgrades

Hi i have been loosing hero chips with upgrades and when i do purchas chips from market they are not added. So far i have lost over 200 chips. Can you please help because this is now getting frustrating.

What kind of upgrades?

1 Like

There are two types of chips available: regular Hero Chips, which are used to add/upgrade stars, mods, and red skills to the pictured hero; and Skill Chips, which are used only to add/upgrade red skills to the pictured hero. They look very similar, so it’s easy to confuse one type for the other if you are in a hurry.

I know the difference but after an update my boapeep when fron 95 normal chips for 3 star to 0 and that is just one Mulan from 45 chips to 0 bell from 32 to 0. And many others…

Just the normal update updates when new heros are added… and this is not the first time iv noticed it…

In that case, your best bet is to contact in-game support. I’ve seen a few other people complaining that they lost items with this update, so it’s possible there was some bug or glitch (not Vanellope, of course).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney