Louis, Naveen and Tiana concept

Hi! this is another of my concepts, I think anyone has make them as a trio so hope you enjoy it and at the end please post all feedback, I receive some help from @Imagineer_V

Louis, Naveen and Tiana

Stars: :star2: :star2:
Quote: Play it brother!
Position: Front
Role: tank
Trial: red
Entrance: walks into their position
Victory: Louis plays his trumpet, Naveen sings and Tiana dances
Defeat: Naveen and Tiana’s tongues tangle and Louis tries to untangle them
Basic attack: Louis throws a tree branch

White skill: Best music!
Passive: Each time a enemy is scared the allies receive one stack of jazz.
Naveen and Tiana see tree enemies as hunters, the hunters can´t activate their white skill for the first 10 seconds of the battle.
Active: Louis and Naveen start playing jazz and each stack of jazz the allies have increase their attack speed by 100% for 7 seconds

Green skill: Spooky welcome
When Louis enters in the battle he only shows his eyes so he scares the enemies but then he shows all his body playing a song with his trumpet giving a stack of jazz to all the allies
The scare can fail if the enemies are above X level

Blue skill: Perfect disguise
Louis plays the trumpet as a human and become invisible for 5 seconds, while invisible Louis deals more damage with his basic attack, while invisible Naveen and Tiana steal 1 buff of each enemie, then giving them each buff to each allie and themselves
The steal of buffs can fail if the enemies are above X level

Purple skill: Happy dance
Each time a enemie is scared LTN heals X HP

Red skill: Awesome dream
When LTN reach their 50% max HP they put a shield of X HP for 10 seconds on themselves
+X basic damage
+Y reality
+Z tenacity
Friendships:
LTN/GMN
Disk: Sea or lake?
Allies: Mulan, Hercules and Megara
Buff: Awesome dream also put a shield of X HP on the allies
plus X HP of the shield per star

LNT/Madam mim
Disk: Vudú
Allies: Jim Hawkins, Rapunzel and Davy Jones
Buff: Perfect disguise also affect an allie too
+1 second per star

6 Likes

I’ve never thought these three could work as a trio, but now that I’ve seen it I want it lol

1 Like

yeah me too but i saw the movie and I noticed that they are united a large part of the movie so I thought, why not as a trio?

Enemy or you could use enemies

ok, edit it

also I was trying to create something never made before

so how would you rate this concept?

• 1 star
  • 2 stars
  • 3 stars
  • 4 stars
  • 5 stars

0 voters

Apple tree, pear tree, Christmas tree, oak tree… Which tree? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::pear::green_apple::palm_tree::christmas_tree:

It is a bit OP. Though I like the idea… You should nerf it a bit.

You need a specific number here for example 150%. Also, the White Skill is missing a variable.

Same here, you are missing a variable.

Same, but I like this Skill it is very creative.

Purple is fine.

It’s okay too. A bit underpowered but okay. Also, you are missing the additional Stat boost.

Friendships and Disks are fine.

Review: You are very creative but you are new to Concepts and with some help you could make cool Concepts! :+1:t2: I suggest looking at other people’s Concepts for some inspiration. :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks for the feedback I will edit some things

sorry, sometimes I get confused with this kind of things when I translate it :sweat_smile:

yes I know and look forward to it!

I always make it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Great concept!

thanks and I saw your page of concepts, I noticed that the jumba´s experiments is empty, so can I help? I like the serie and it will be good for me making concepts with you cause I see that before you made a lot :eyes:

Oh sure we could do like a collab

Why not louis befriending hook? He could show him not all aligtors are bad or creepy

Yes. I used this but different Concept Makers, different ideas.

Never thought this cause I don’t have seen peter pan and here are the reasons of the friendships
GMN/LNT GMN go to visit the lake of LNT and they get disgusted (Disgust appears in the campaign) but then LNT try to show them that its really cool the lake too
LNT/Madam mim LNT are searching mama odie but they found Madam Mim disguised like mama odie

Your Friendships are great! Everyone makes creative friendships and they are one of my favorite part of making and reading!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney