Louis & Ray @ELEKTROSOUL

Can u give me a Louis & Ray pic, plz?

That’s Ian Lightfoot

4 Likes

5a9684a49fc609199d0fefab
283_louis_art-removebg-preview

Can I have some skill names plz

I am only giving names this one time, because it is quite lazy for you to ask. I am not trying to be mean, but skills should at least have a name, even if they are not good ones.

Spotlight

Trumpet Blare

Ma Belle Evangeline

True Musicians

Ok thank u man

One more thing Imagineer

I do t understand why we are badgering this person. What business is it of ours why he can’t search for things? Why is he lazy for not coming up with names? I have the same issue, when it comes to making things. I just draw a blank. I don’t think we should be attacking them and being rude and offensive e to them.

I like your concept a lot. This is a character that should be in the game. I would probably keep them separate though. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

If you saw really good concepts you would know. He asked for feedback, and actually appreciates the way we have given it.

1 Like

I t doesn’t look likethey appreciated being badgered about why he couldn’t search. It looks like he didn’t want to answer the question and finally answered after repeatedly being asked. I also doubt unappreciated being called last by you. That is rude and a direct attack on this person.

I have looked at other concepts. I appreciate this person’s approach. They are using characters that have a chance to be in the game, and they are not trying to do too much. I prefer this, than giving too much. This person is leaving a lot of room open for creative discussion by not giving exact numbers. This means we can talk about it and have a fun conversation, instead of being told exactly how it is.

Please do not use direct attacks against others. It is rude.

1 Like

I will give you this. This is somewhat valid.

This makes no sense what you are trying to say here.

@ELEKTRO-SOUL is actually doing a really good job for their first few concepts, and we have shared that with him. They have told me in a PM they appreciate our honesty.

Doesn’t everyone though? Also, concepts can be unlikely.

Try making a concept then. It is a lot harder than it looks, and the more effort put into them the better. Yes, this one does have some effort, but that does not mean things could be better.

True, I do wish that concepts had a more open creative discussion, but that does not mean they should be completed and not have a more through approach.

Never was. I bet others want to see your thoughts on their concepts (myself included).

Last should have been lazy. I got hit with autocorrect.

I never said you didn’t help out. You can help out, but still use personal attacks, like calling someone lazy. It is a direct attack, and rude and mean. Maybe next time you can be more supportive and offer creative ways to help get over the creative block. Whenever I try to name something, it always ends up “bob” because I can’t think that way. It would hurt my feelings if I was called lazy for that.

I have been supportive, and they told me in a PM they appreciated the honesty. If you want to keep going on, let’s take this to a PM.

Good concept

Imagineer and Brother Piglet, plz .stop arguing!

There not arguing anymore

I’m sorry I’m a delay

Or there in a pm

I was never arguing. They just do not know how the forums work, as they are new.

I just keep seeing stuff that is giving me mixed feelings that’s all

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney