Lower level arena winners

How is it that my team is purple ranked, badge enhanced, skill upgraded, but lose to a weaker teams? Hacks?

1 Like

What is your team?

6 Likes

Not Hacks, Its Synergy,
X hero Fits with Y
Like If You use Ralph Today,then your gonna get supreme results(In negative way). :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Teams with newer meta characters such as Cheshire or Disgust can generally beat older heroes that are a couple of ranks higher

1 Like

Ralph, yax, frozone, mulan, lock shock barrel

1 Like

So your using Ralph Frozone
Buddy, They are old and trash
So Try Avoiding them and use Numi’s tier list or Musks and Upgrade mostly S Tier Peeps.

1 Like

Mulan and LSB won’t be enough. Especially when your other teammates are Ralph, Frozone, and Yax.

3 Likes

So it really doesnt matter how much i upgrade em? If i need better characters, how can i tell who are the good ones, then?

1 Like

The good ones are usually the newer ones.

2 Likes

Essentially yes. But not exactly like that. There are ageless heroes that still useful for specific situations like Mr Inc, Gizmo duck, Animal, Dash… Still, newer heroes have better basic stats and some of them have new skills that you can’t find in older heroes (like precise and immunity to specific debufs). So, if you’re starting don’t go for the ones back from 2018 as your main team. It is going to be frustrating.

Mulan used to be really good. But the reflect skill is her weak point. LSB are really weird and they need a specific team to really get the best of them

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney