Lucario( link ) hero concept

But wihile t finished hatching

I’m a man first off second off please be in tune with the source material

1 Like

:neutral_face:Again it’s a riolu at birth therefore it doesn’t have aura sphere at bid thy it learns it after evolution

It did not Laurn it

Just sayin you could make his blue like this Aura Sphere: Lucario throws a sphere of energy created by Lucario aura doing x damage This attack can’t miss

Plz I want them to be unick not just like the others I want them to stand out

It’s constructive criticism and also I’m just saying people would like a concept true to the source material instead of one with stuff that isn’t true to the original source

1 Like

OK perhaps it’d be more constructive if you gave this Lucario a nickname or something because you’re going to confuse people a lot with this concept. No-one here knows whatever story you’re going for here, so if they come to look at this concept they’re probably looking for a more faithful Lucario concept. And they’re not going to find that here. You said “this is not the same PokĂ©mon world you and I know it’s a little different” but we don’t know this alternate Pokemon world, you haven’t established it yet (at least from anyone on this site’s perspective)

1 Like

Ok any good names

It’s the only name I can think of

Cool concept!

Thank you mate

Wait how dose the breeding thing work for digei mon

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney