Lucario( link ) hero concept

lucario

Hp 65322

Reality 46534

Basic attack 643388

Role : control

Position: middle

Info : lucario is the evolution of rulio but shiny and the Twin brother to delphox the pro former of the stage And is ready to surprise opponents with his dark power and weapons to defeat every one on sight And trains on his own for the honor of being the most power full Pokémon thare ever was

Entrance: a dark portal appears and he comes out of it

Victory smirks will a dark amora sorunds him

Defeat exsplods and dark balls are spread everywhere

Basic attack Throws a dark ball at opponents

White skill:bone spers : 6 bones come out of the ground he picks them up and throws them stunning opponents that the bones hit

Green skill dark pulse: a dark pulse gose throw opponents to damage and take energy from opponents

Blue skill life dew steal : after takeing the life from his opponents he gives the life he takes to him and his team

Perple skill a dark ally : the dark attacks that every one has is 45 percent more powerful

Red skill darkness never dies : every ally will come back for one time after hp going to zero

Friends
Lucario/delphox
Delphox wants her brothers Help in her show

Itum is dark spell book

46 % more hp

Lucario/malefacint
Lucario wants Learn more dark type moves so he gose to her for help

Item is dark orb
All dark moves are 75% more powerful

2 Likes

Thank you for likeing my concept

And yes delphox and lucario are related

There should just be X intervals Lucario uses aura not dark magic and Delphox and Lucario aren’t related other than being in the same egg group

1 Like

I’m not implying that logic to the concepts be cause I’m trying to add something unick

Sure it’s unique but what about the other two issues

Just think as thare parrints as lovers and made a fedikin and a rulo

I give them character

And becaus rulo wanted to win the Pokémon championship he needed to learn new moves

Next is EEVEE

How dose that sound

Hello hellow

Yo girl you thare

OK as a Lucario concept this is kind of bizarre. I can see you’re going for some kind of specific shiny Lucario with a backstory or something but even so:

1. No Aura Sphere?

2. Life Dew doesn’t work like that, it only heals the user and their allies. Perhaps Drain Punch is more like what you’re looking for

3. That white move is called Bone Rush

4. OK so this one is going to be a bit long-winded but biologically a Lucario and a Delphox couldn’t be siblings. While Pokemon can interbreed they generally inherit their species from their mother and moves from their father. While a Lucario and a Delphox could have kids they would either all be Fennekins (if their mother was the Delphox) or Riolus (if Lucario was the mum). Perhaps one of them was adopted?

1 Like

Ok in this is not the same Pokémon world you and I know it’s a little different

1 Like

Lucario lost his Aura spear at berth

The dude likes under tale it’s his favorite attack and he likes calling it that

It’s legit his signature love you can’t even have a Lucario at birth so how do you lose it.

The dude read a book called the book of blackened darkness

Tochay my girl

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney