Lucy Gray Baird [Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes] | Unlikely Concept

Lucy Gray Baird

Lucy Gray uses her natural charm and fighting spirit to come out on top when the odds are against her.

“My friends call me Lucy Gray — I hope you will, too!”
:star:
Role: Control
Position: Midline
Trials Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: Throws a snake at an enemy

Entrance: Walks in swishing her dress side-to-side

Victory: Twirls around

Defeat: Gets frightened and runs off

Skills

White Skill: Nothing You Can Take
Lucy Gray pulls out her guitar and begins to sing a song charming the 2 closest enemies for 12 seconds and silencing all other enemies for 8 seconds.
Lucy Gray plays her guitar for 5 seconds becoming invincible and healing X HP per second.

Green Skill: Snake Attack
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Lucy Gray dodges an attack and counters by placing a snake on the enemy who attacked her dealing X damage per second for 8 seconds and reducing their reality by X for the rest of the wave. If the enemy drops below 30% of their health while being damaged by the snake their attack and movement speeds are slowed by 50% for the remainder of the wave.
This slow does not stack.

Blue Skill: Rat Poison
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Lucy Gray takes some poison from the silver compact and sprinkles it on the nearest enemies in an area dealing X damage to nearby enemies. The poison weakens the enemies afterwards granting them 2 stacks of Weakness. Enemies are dealt X damage per second while they have at least 1 stack of Weakness.
Enemies with Weakness take 10% more damage per stack and enemies can have a max of 5 stacks of Weakness.

Purple Skill: The Ballad of Lucy Gray
Lucy Gray is immune to armour and reality debuffs.

If an enemy gains a buff within the first 2 seconds of each wave they are slowed by 40% for 9 seconds and lose 20% skill power for the remainder of the wave.

Red Skill: The Covey
Charmed enemies deal X bonus damage with all of their attacks. If a charmed enemy deals damage equal to 30% of their Max HP while charmed, the duration of the charm is increased by 6 seconds. This can occur once per charm.
+X Damage per second from Snake Attack
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power

Friendships

A Charming Ballad

Lucy Gray and Angel
More potent charms

Disk Power

• Charmed enemies gain X Skill Power
  • Charmed enemies gain X Basic Damage
  • Lucy Gray gains X Max HP per enemy currently charmed

Memories

• Charmed enemies have their attack speed increased by 25%
    (+25% per star)
  • Charmed enemies deal 3% of their Max HP as True Damage whenever they use their basic attack
    (+3% per star)

Allies: Nick Wilde, Olaf, Tron

Fight to Win

Lucy Gray and Shank
Increased attack speed when damaged

Disk Power

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Armour

Memories

• When Lucy Gray receives 20% of her Max HP as damage in a single hit her attack and movement speeds are increased by 10% for the rest of the wave
    (-2% of Max HP per star)
    (+5% attack and movement speed per star)

Allies: Mulan, Captain Amelia, Disgust

8 Likes

Is this from a book? If so what is it about?

She’s from this book:

It’s a prequel to The Hunger Games.

Right. Interesting.

I should read that book if/when I can…

Nice concept, though!

One question: are the slows attack or movement speed slows? Or both?

It’s both… I’ve fixed it now.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney