Luffy and Nami (One Piece) Hero Concept Enjoy!

Luffy And Thousand Sunny(One Piece)

Description: Luffy is usually recognizable by his straw hat, a gift from “Red-Haired” Shanks. In his early childhood, he wears a white shirt and blue shorts. The character has a scar under his left eye from stabbing himself to demonstrate his courage to Shanks and his crew.

Quote: “If you don’t risk your life, you can’t create a future. Right?”

Entrance Animation: Goes to his Position or
Appear at the side of the battlefield in his Boat.
Winning Animation: He raises his Hand with a fistbump.
Defeat Animation: He Runs Away.

Appearance: Standing on Thousand Sunny in his Uniform.
Team Trial: Blue
Stars: 2
Role: Tank
Position: Front

Basic Dmg⚪
Basic:
Ship Mode: Shoots Gaon Cannons at the enemies.

Luffy Mode: Punches the enemies infront of him.

White skill: "Dont Give Up"
Ship Mode: If Luffy is on Thousand Sunny, he raises his fist giving Allies X SP and BD for 8 Seconds and granting his boat X Armor and Reality for 8 seconds.

Effects will Fail if Luffy And His Allies is
Above Lv 1

Luffy Mode: If Luffy is not in Ship Mode, Luffy Activate Busoshoku Haki combined with Second gear to Perform “Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk” at the middle of the enemies dealing X Dmg to its surroundings.

Green skill: "Studying Crows"
Ship Mode: Luffy goes to the Crow’s nest Studying all enemies for 10 second.

Skill will fail if enemies is above lv 1

Blue Skill: "True Strength"
Ship Mode: If Luffy is on Thousand Sunny he Rushes to the enemies dealing X Dmg and knocking back the enemies.

Luffy Mode: If Luffy is not in Ship Mode he dodges an attack by Stretching his body gaining X armor and reality for 10 seconds.

Purple skill: "Land Or Sea"
Each Wave the player Chooses What mode does Luffy to be in If they Choose Ship Mode, Luffy will appear of the side of the map (Like Jack Sparrow White Skill and the Ship is Only Half Not the Whole Ship.) standing on Thousand Sunny. or If they choose Luffy mode, Luffy will walk to his Position to the front.

(If this Skill is not unlock theirs 50% chance that each wave Luffy might be in Ship Mode or Luffy Mode)

Red skill: "The Crew"
When the Player Choose Luffy Mode He gains X hp to his Max Hp for the rest of the wave or if they Choose Ship mode allies gain X Armor for the rest of the wave.

+X HP
+X Armor

Friendships:
Luffy/Captain. Hook
Pirates Together
"Additional Effect to Studying Crows

+SP
+If Luffy Use “Studying Crows” He steals the armor of the enemies to himself
Allies: Flynn, Barbossa, Nami

2 Likes

Nami (One Piece)

Description: Nami is the navigator of the Straw Hat Pirates. She is the third member of the crew and the second to join, doing so during the Orange Town Arc. She is the adoptive sister of Nojiko after the two were orphaned and taken in by Bell-mère.

Quote: “If you think I’m just another cute girl, you’re dead wrong!”

Entrance Animation: She Walks to her Position
Winning Animation: She drinks Alcohol
Defeat Animation: She punches the ground while crying

Appearance: In her Outfit from Whole Cake Island Ark (Aka Picture Above ^)
Team Trial: Blue
Stars: 2
Role: Control
Position: Front

Basic: Punches the enemies.

White skill: "Perfect Clima-Tact"
Nami Use “Mirage Tempo: Fata Morgana” to creating many insubstantial of herself to confused enemies (Clones of her have 50% of her health and they are targetable and they can’t attack)

Green skill: "Sorcery Clima-Tact"
She use “Mirage Tempo” to make herself invisible for 10 second and she can’t be targeted.

Nami is targetable if enemies is above lv 1

Blue Skill: "Shiawase Punch"
She Charms 3 random Enemies for 5 second

Charm will fail if enemies is above lv 31

Purple skill: "Cat Burglar"
When Nami Use “Perfect Clima-Tact” and “Sorcery Clima-Tact” She turns herself invisible for 5 seconds and gives herself 100% attack speed and gains 125% BD for 5 seconds.

Red skill: "Sneaky Stealer"
Nami has a chance of stealing a good buff from an enemy when invisible from “Cat Burglar”

+X BD
+X HP

Friendships:
Nami/Flynn
Thieves Day
“Chance to steal 2 buffs”

+X BD
Nami has a chance of stealing 2 Good buff from an enemy instead of 1.
Allies: Luffy, Robin Hood, Nick Wilde

2 Likes

Announcement

Skill Icons will take awhile to create so no skill icons for now, and Tomorrow Concepts is Russel and Carl then aftee tomorrow im going to rest (Not post) so all upcoming concepts will be move by 1 day
I’m sorry pls understand thank you.

@C-train here’s your request hope you like it

Pls give feedback thx

That’s a whole entire ship. Of course this isn’t possible. Sparrow is a different case.

I don’t think he ever does…

:neutral_face:

And that is?

I believe it is 21

This was requested? :man_facepalming:

I don’t think you did thorough research, as both Luffy and Nami have greater potential than this. Especially Luffy.

2 Likes

Luffy is a monkey but he is stretchy.

Luffy isn’t even a (real) monkey…

luffy is just a really really stretchy human

1 Like

Right off the bat, giving Luffy a supportive roll is ridiculous. I could see

possibly

One support skill, but aside from that, I would mark him as a tank, or as a damage.

1 Like

@Filadae_Djaq i fixed it

Announcement

I didn’t Post a Concept today bc im too lazy :joy:
And tired :sleeping:, I’ll be back tomorrow to create Concepts, im going to do A Special Week called
“Unlikely Concept Week” ill be posting only Unlikely Concepts Such as Anime and Non Disney And Sorry to say i won’t be doing Carl And Russel sorry. (the Request are cancelled Bc its hard for me to do im sorry)

Have A nice day People.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney