Luisa Madrigal Hero Concept

Luisa Madrigal
Encanto

Stats and Information

Role - Tank

Trial Team - Blue

Position - Front

Stars At Beginning - 1

Quote - “I’m the strong one, I’m not nervous, I’m as tough as the crust of the Earth is.”

Bio - The rock of the Madrigal family is here to clean up the city. Make sure you don’t make her lift too much though.

Animations

Entrance - Luisa struts into the battle and flexes

Victory - Luisa curls a dumbbell

Defeat - Luisa sits on the ground and cries into her hands

Basic Attack - Luisa throws a boulder at enemies

Skills

White Skill - Moving Mountains (True Damage)
A bridge appears in Luisa’s hands which she drops on enemies dealing x damage and stunning all enemies that Luisa hits for 6 seconds. Luisa gains x tenacity
The stun has a chance to fail on enemies above level x.

Green Skill - Rouge Donkey
A donkey appears which Luisa lifts up healing her x and giving her x armor and x reality. Luisa also gains a shield with x hp for 7.5 seconds.
The shield has a chance to fail if Luisa is above level x.

Blue Skill - Ground Pound (Normal Damage)
Luisa jumps high in the air and slams back downwards on the ground dealing x damage to nearby enemies and knocking all nearby enemies back.

Purple Skill - Surface Pressure
If Luisa is dealt 5% of her max hp as damage in one attack her attack and movement speed are increased by 30% for the rest of the wave
The attack speed increase has a chance to fail if Luisa is above level x

Red Skill - No Pressure
Surface Pressure” now increases Luisa’s movement and attack speed by 75% and makes her immune to slows.

Moving Mountains” stuns enemies for 5 more seconds. If the stun fails enemies are dealt x damage over time for 6 seconds.

If Luisa has less than x armor or reality, she gains 200% of her current armor or reality for 8 seconds.

• x Basic damage
  • x Reality
  • x true damage on “Moving Mountains

Friendships

Luisa and Elastigirl
Name - Super Women

Description - Gain Hardy on basic attack

Stars

• Luisa and her allies now Gain x stacks of hardy when they basic attack.

Level

• +x armor
  • +x armor for Allies
  • +x evasion

Luisa and Hercules
Name - Need a Break?

Description - Gain reality when healing

Stars

• Luisa gains x reality for x seconds whenever she heals

Level

• +x reality
  • +x reality for Allies
  • +x tenacity
1 Like

Overall, great concept!! Definitely an improvement from some of your other concepts. Please try to use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m glad you enjoyed it. I did run the concept through a spell checker when I finished it and it picked up no errors.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney