Luz Noceda

Luz Noceda Concept

Stars at the beginning: :star2:
Role: Control
Position: Mid
Team: Red

Entrance: Luz runs towards her position with sheets of paper and pencil in hand.
Victory: Luz throws confetti around her.
Defeat: Luz gets sad.

Quote: “I was a nobody back home. But becoming a witch is my chance to be someone.’’

White skill: Light Orb
Passive: Luz instead of basic attack draws on paper glyphs to use magic with her skills. Luz gains 200 energy every 2 seconds.

Active: Luz creates 5 Light Orbs, which flies randomly towards ally or enemy. The Orbs have different effects on allies and enemies.

Allies: Healing X HP every 2 seconds, removing 1 negative effect every 2 seconds, and granting 1 stack of Hardy every 3 seconds.
Enemies: Blinding over the duration of the skill, removing 1 buff every 2 seconds, and removing 150 energy every 3 seconds.

Light Orbs stay on the battlefield for 10 seconds, at once there can be up to 10 orbs, if they’re on the battlefield are already 10 orbs the orbs with shorter remaining duration disappear and Luz replaces them with new ones with new targets attached to them.

Green Skill: Ice Spell
Luz creates a pillar of ice in the closest, not frozen enemy, immediately removing all Hardy stacks from them, and freezing them for 15 seconds. This freeze ignores tenacity and can’t be evaded or dodged.

The target lose X Armor and X Reality for 10 seconds.

Blue Skill: Fire Spell :sparkles:
Luz conjures fire on enemies, removing buffs from enemies, dealing X damage, and increasing the duration of all existing debuffs on enemies by 5 seconds.

Purple Skill: Fast Learner
Luz gains X Basic Damage every 3 seconds. Luz gains X Skill Power every 3 seconds.

Luz’s attack and movement speed is increased by 100% after 10 seconds for the remainder of the wave.

Red Skill: Magicful Glyphs :sparkles:
Luz now gains 350 energy every 2 seconds from ‘‘Light Orb’’.

Light Orbs from ‘‘Light Orb’’ now grants 100 energy every 2 seconds while nearby allies, and deal X damage while nearby enemies. Luz shares 50% of her Basic Damage and Skill Power with allies.

Additional stat boosts:
+X BD
+X SP
+X Reality Negation

Friends

Ian Lightfoot - New Spells

’‘Ice Spell’’ Now Stuns and Targets Multiple Enemies

• +X SP
  • Stunned enemies lose X Reality
  • ‘‘Ice Spell’’ now stuns enemies instead of freezing
  • ‘‘Ice Spell’’ now targets 2 enemies (+1 per star)

Belle - Magic Book

Less Effective Enemy’s True Damage

• +X HP
  • +X BD
  • Enemies after dealing True Damage lose X Skill Power for 8 seconds, stacking with each use
  • Enemy’s True Damage is 10% less effective (+10% per star)
16 Likes

I feel like King should be involved in one of her skills somehow. Like maybe have him rush toward the enemy and distract them - like Esmeralda’s goat or Quackerjack’s teddy bear. Or, if nothing else, her victory animation should have her pick him up and cuddle him.

He (Musk) already had a separate concept made for him so…

As Tragic said, I already made concept for him.

Oh, okay. Well, I just kind of figured since Pocahontas and Esmeralda have their animal friends with them, and he’d be about the same size as them… (the animals, that is)

And while it might still be possible regardless, it’d be good for her friend campaigns to include dialogue from him.

In comparison, King has much bigger role, and over the episodes there was enough things which could be used for his skill set.

Updated Luz’s white skill description, should be a bit clearer now.

I imagine her coming into the game

Who’s him? :confused:

Luz is a girl, unless you meant King

Great. Luz will be perfect along with King.

Please do not reply to dead topics. Thank you!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney