Madame Leota Hero Concept

Madame Leota
The Haunted Mansion 2003

Stats and Information

Role - Support

Trial Team - Red

Position - Back

Stars At Beginning - 1

Quote - “Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine”

Bio - Madame Leota is a fortune teller extraordinaire. Don’t let her lack of a body fool you. Madame Leota possess powers no one in the city has ever seen.

Animations

Entrance - Leota and her table float in from the top of the screen

Victory - Leota levitates and spins

Defeat - Leota’s table slides backwards off screen

Basic Attack - Leota sends a tambourine through enemies

Skills

White Skill - Have A Seat (Fantastic Damage)
Passive : Leota is immune to knockback

Active : Leota sends a chair through the battle dealing x damage to all enemies and applying shatter to all enemies for 6 seconds. Leota also snares all enemies for the duration of the shatter. All allies hit by the chair gain 175 energy, are cleansed, and become invincible for 3 seconds.

Green Skill - Lift Us
Leota causes herself and the 2 enemies with the highest skill power to levitate for 7.5 seconds. Leota heals x every second she levitates. She increases her attack speed by 75% for 12 seconds and cleanses herself when she lands. Enemies lose x skill, power every second they levitate. Enemies are stunned for 4 seconds and lose all buffs when they land. Leota applies the buffs and skill power equal to the amount the enemies lost to a random ally. She tends to grant them to Tank role allies. While enemies levitate, they act as if stunned

Blue Skill - Music To Your Ears (Fantastic Damage)
Leota sends a few flying instruments through the battle dealing x damage to each enemy hit and sapping, silencing, and snaring them for 9 seconds. Each ally the instruments hit heal x every second for 10 seconds, have their fantastic and normal crit chance increased by x for the rest of the wave, and have their movement speed increased by 25% for 9 seconds.

Purple Skill - Roll Off
If Leota has 5 or more debuffs she cleanses herself and heals x for each buff she removes. Leota is immune to debuffs for 7 seconds after using this skill. Leota can activate this skill even if she is silenced, frozen, or stunned.

Red Skill - Fragile Prophet (Fantastic Damage)
Leota is immune to damage while using "Lift Us".

Leota heals x every time an attack that would deal knockback hits her.

Enemies shattered from any source have their movement speed slowed by 75% for the duration of the shatter. If they are already sapped during the shatter, they are instead delt x fantastic damage.

• x skill power
  • x Max hp
  • x damage on "Have A Seat"

Friendships

Madame Leota and Miss Piggy
Name - Madame Pigoda

Description - Start the battle invisible

Stars

• Madame Leota and her allies start the battle invisible for x seconds

Level

• Enemies lose x basic damage while shattered
  • Enemies loss x skill power while shattered

Madame Leota and Winifred Sanderson
Name - Fortune Teller

Description - Lift Us deals damage

Stars

• "Lift Us" now deals x damage to enemies every second they levitate.

Level

• +x armor to Leota and allies
  • +x reality to Leota and allies
  • +x skill power to Leota and allies

This concept was requested by @Morsat. if you would like to request a disney or Pixar character please comment on this concept, any of my other concepts, in dm, or in my concept collection (linked below). Thanks to Morsat for requesting this and sorry for the wait you had asked a while ago.

2 Likes

Should be “fool”
But this is a great concept. I’ve been thinking about Haunted Mansion characters in DH and how cool that would be. This does not disappoint. If you are not doing them already, I believe the Hitchhiking Ghosts would be an interesting concept. As for how they can actually do stuff, I imagine them being in the Doom Buggy, the car from the ride

1 Like

Ahh good catch. As for the hitch hiking ghosts I can definitely do them however they would likely have to be highly based on the ride as they only appear in the movie for about a minute.

2 Likes

As I expected, which I do not mind one bit. It is a classic ride after all. I just thought it would make a great concept, and after seeing Leota, I bet you’d make it a great concept!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the creation! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this concept! No worries for the wait at all. It was so worth it! I hope you had fun making this! Can’t wait to see what other Haunted Mansion concepts you will make next :wink::wink:

3 Likes

Amazing concept!
The friendships are very good and so are her skills
I hope this makes it into the game

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney