Made it to legendary again! And got the posters to prove it! Rosa Rex Archives

Thanks @TherMasterStitch but how can that be done? It started off in this cadagorie, any suggestions as to how I could change it?

:crown:
:angel:

2 Likes

Click Edit the title and you should be able to do it!

2 Likes

Thank you my friend @TherMasterStitch

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Well congrats again! And I hope your day is legendary!

2 Likes

Thanks and hopefully I can come again next month & again report Rosa Rex made it into Legendary!

If not I wonā€™t be replying in this thread.

We will have to wait and see.

1 Like

Iā€™m so happy we did it again! :slight_smile: Six months straight!

1 Like

Congrats! Hereā€™s to next month!

1 Like

Thanks my friend @TherMasterStitch itā€™s getting harder & harder. But you never know! I was not sure we would make it this month. But really happy when we did!

We here at Rosa Rex are still recruiting active TL70+ on server 16

1 Like

I believe in you!

1 Like

I made it to legendary rank too!

1 Like

Congrats in your accomplishment. With the current way MMR works for guild War there were guilds in my server that were in the top 20 that couldnā€™t get into Legendary ranking. So you have a great guild for making it this far. Great cooperation between you and your guildmates

1 Like

well, if youā€™re ranked from like 5-20 itā€™s basically luck of the draw whether youā€™ll make it or not. 99% of wars in that bracket are won by the higher power guild, thereā€™s no overcoming that, so if you get a bad draw then itā€™s very easy to miss out and not be able to do anything about it.

One of my guilds finished in Platinum last month, after finishing around 6-12th in Legendary every month previousā€¦

1 Like

Thanks

Oh my!

Congratulations @Warrior_Piglet_LXIII sorry It took me so long to congratulate you.

Have a nice day!

Just go to a inactive guild, if u want to get legendary.

@SNOPoeticpenguin How is that? Please explain

Thanks

What he means is that it is now much easier for an inactive guild to reach legendary each month than a guild ranked #5-10 in the overall rankings.
A guild like yours will always have an easier route to legendary than a guild that has to face the top 3-4 guilds on the server a couple times each month.

1 Like

Oh ok @Lord_Skellington thanks now I understand.

Have a great day

I had to wait for the update to receive the poster but yes I got Legendary in September too! And hereā€™s the poster to prove it!

This made 7 months stright!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney