Made it to legendary again! And got the posters to prove it! Rosa Rex Archives

My guild had a Victory in war but no war chest rewards. Are we the only ones or is it a bug?

4 Likes

It is because you are legendary rank. You will collect your rewards at the end of the season (which happens to be at the end of the current war)

3 Likes

Yeah, I just found that out a couple of guys in VIP chat explained it to me. Well this is the first time my guild made it into Legendary so none of my guildies knew. They were all telling me what no war chest!

4 Likes
  1. At least now you know
  2. Congratulations on your best war result yet!
3 Likes

Thanks I needed that!

Me Lord Skellington
:angel:

1 Like

Legendary crates come at the end of a season!

1 Like

Come to think of it this is the second time we made Legendary. However the only time warchest were held back.

Thanks Again for your input.

1 Like

@Lord_Skellington Well now it’s three months in a row! So instead of any creates do we only get the poster?

1 Like

You get the rewards when the next war starts i believe

3 Likes

Yeah you have to wait until the war resets. When that counter reaches 0, you’ll get the crates

1 Like

Yes! We got five war boxes!
:crown:

2 Likes

Cool :grin: good luck in next war

1 Like

Thank you and good luck to you as well!
And thanks ever so much to everyone, that tried to explain how legendary war chest work.

1 Like

Well we made it to legendary again! That’s 4 months straight now.

1 Like

This makes 5 months straight that our guild Rosa Rex made it into legendary.

1 Like

I’m sorry if this comes off as rude, but why do you continue to post this? Who are you trying to impress and who really cares?

Lucky you, on my server from the strongest 10 guilds only 8 managed to get into Legendary :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry @Skeeter if it’s a problem to you. However I did mark it as “Rosa Rex Archives” and it’s a running tally of my guilds accomplishments.

Not trying to be rude.

But if your not interested it’s ok. However it’s a record of Rosa Rex. Not bothering anyone. However if anyone would like to join Rosa Rex we are on server 16. And have made it to Legendary 5 months straight! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes @Turned_To_Sin it’s been difficult. But what is/was hard to understand even now is the fact you have to wait until the start of a new month to receive any war chest.

Thanks for your input.

1 Like

I’m happy you guys got legendary again! Congrats!

But maybe change it to community chatter instead of feedback corner? Just a suggestion! :smile:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney