Magica's Friend Campaigns: What happened to the text/Dialogue?

Okay… is it me or there is an issue/bug/glitch about the story text and dialogue in Magica’s primary friend campaigns?

I don’t know what and how long did this happened? I really like the story interactions between characters from different universes, I really enjoy it. For some reason here… It doesn’t show a story dialogue after you complete an episode.

Here are more examples:

After Episode 5 in Magica/Jafar campaign, I received a dialogue. Why did it show up there, instead of episode 1?

Turns out… the text was different in each episode. While I was in this campaign, the story text is the same throughout an episode. When I completed an episode, there was no dialogue between the characters and the text is different in the next episode. I found out that this text was supposedly the next text after completing a stage. And then after Ep.5, the supposedly Ep.1 dialogue show up.

In this friend campaign, the text here is actually the text in Ep.1 Stage 5/5 instead of the enternity of Ep.5 . Normally, the text should change in each stage and at the end of the episode, there is a dialogue. It didn’t happened here…

@Polaris, if you can see this, please fix this issue. I don’t know if there are any other friend campaigns that suffered the same problem as these two friend campaigns. I always enjoyed reading friend campaigns stories. Would be a shame if I didn’t get to enjoy whole stories with this issue on… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney