Making Superheroes! :D

What does resses even mean?

1 Like

He means the candy I think.

Eviction%20Notice
This is an eviction notice, please leave my thread if you are incapable of contributing anything meaningful. Anything you say from here on out in non-canon is the story.

5 Likes

Lol his characters didn’t even make sense. Why would I add them then? And then they got mad I wouldn’t add them. Like why are you always telling me what to do to my OWN writing. They told me to change my lilo concept and I got annoyed and they still think it’s a good idea to tell me what to add to my story?

1 Like

Haha maybe a little. I’m starting to get over it a bit

1 Like

For all references to this story line, plz see the Keeper Concepts.

somewhere inaccessible by anyone in any realm

A figure storms down a hall way, his staff pounding on the ground every step. He smashes open to large doors and lumbers into a conference room with one long table.

As he arrives, the small talk in the room stops.

“We have not called a Keeper Conference in over 2 centuries!” The man roared before taking a seat. “What is the problem now?”

An elderly man coughed once, then spoke quietly.

“Earth Keeper, the last time a meeting was called was when the German’s threatened the world, that was when we last intervened, this is an emergency we must intervene in too.”

“Aye, that may be, but we cannot know as of yet if the situation will get out of hand.” The Sea Keeper said.

“There will be blood, lots of it, we must prevent it if we can.” The Plant Keeper declared.

at the other end pf the table, in a dark corner of the room, a young man set his scythe down by his feet

“What do I get out of helping these mortals?” The Soul Keeper asked.

“This matter does not concern me in the least,” The Space Keeper said nonchalantly. “This war will not affect space.”

“Nor will it affect the skies,” The Sky Keeper said.

“These are tough times, and I grow restless of merely watching as time floats by. I say we intervene.” The Time Keeper remarked.

“I have seen into the minds of men, Or have you forgotten who I am? I am the Mind Keeper! I know the darkest thoughts of everyone, and I know that we must intervene here.” The Old Man aka The Mind Keeper said.

“Soul Keeper, if you help now, it will save lifes meaning less work for you later on.” The Bug Keeper said.

“Ha, less work indeed,” The Soul Keeper scoffed. “They will all die eventually…actually, You are the ones wasting my precious time. I have much work to do and you all are taking my time away from it. I will take my leave now, I have no interest in the affairs of mortals.”

The Soul Keeper got up, grabbed his scythe and began to walk toward the door.

“SIT DOWN!” The Mind Keeper commanded.

The Soul Keeper turned round and marched back to his seat.

“I am the eldest, I decide when the meeting is adjourned. Let us make it a vote. All those in favour of intervening in this crisis, raise your hand.”

The Mind Keeper, Bug Keeper, Plant Keeper, Earth Keeper and the Sea Keeper put their hands up.

“All those opposed…”

The Sky Keeper, Space Keeper, and Time Keeper all pit their hands up

“You did not vote Soul Keeper?” Thhe Mind Keeper asked.

“I do not care either way” The Soul Keeper said.

“The Ayes have it, we will intervene in oir own time.” The Mind Keeper declared.

5 Likes

Ohhh can’t wait to see what the crisis is! Global warming maybe lol? Nah, I live in the desert. I don’t care. Jkjk climate change is real and serious

2 Likes

This whole food fight is the crisis :wink:

2 Likes

Oh no! This Food Fight is getting serious if it’s drawing the attention of the Keepers. Now we just need to see who they side with. Mushy or Black Hearted and the Rigatoni.

2 Likes

Wait so @Champion_David, do you want me to include the keepers in the Food Fight story? Or are you gonna wrote those parts??
Also, I’m too tired to make a new part today. A new part will probably come sometime this week?

Well, they did say that it was in a place that was inaccessible by anyone in any realm, so most likely they wanted it separate.

3 Likes

Yeah that makes sense.
And now I’m really craving some pasta.

I may interject them in someplace within the story, Mainly I used them to revive this topic :wink:

Or, perhaps you will not notice when they intervene at all? After all, Nobody noticed when they intervened in the war against the Germans :wink:

1 Like

Back in Mushy and Friend’s lair
“So has the Food Flares been sent out?” Mushy asked.

“Yes sir, but so far no one has responded or showed up yet,” Dumpling said.

“Okay okay…” Mushy said. He turned to the newcomers. “So tell me about Orzo. You said he’s a villain?”

“Wellll…” Eavesman began. “We’re not entirely sure. He came here through a portal and while we were chasing him he said something like ‘They will all be destroyed! They have no idea what’s coming!’ I mean that sounds pretty evil. And he didn’t join our hero team.”

“So he might not be a bad guy?” Grape asked.

“Possibly. We’re here to find that out and to stop and evils if needed. Which it sounds like might happen.”

“Yes… the Rigatoni Raiders are getting stronger. Professor Brunt is hiding somewhere. And a new threat is coming: Black Hearted Black Licorice,” Mushy said tiredly. “I was hoping to get some peace and quite after Eggplant.”

“Well peace and quiet is gonna have to wait, man,” Eavesman told Mushy.

“Yes. It’s time to train,” Grape said. “This battle will be bigger than the last one!”
————————————————————————————-
Somewhere in a suburban road.
“How much longer?!” complained S’mores. “My feet are tired!”

“I don’t know. But you saw those flares. We need to see what they were!” Popcorn replied.

“Can you carry me?” S’mores asked.

“And get chocolate all over me? No way!” Popcorn said, laughing.

Suddenly Popcorn sees a figure up ahead, coming from a side road.

“Wait,” he said, holding out his arm to stop S’mores.

The two hid behind a boulder. As the figure neared the intersection, they realized the figure was a broccoli.

“Ugh broccoli. Even chocolate won’t make them good,” S’mores said.

“Shush! Let’s go meet him. He seems to be following the flares as well,” Popcorn said.

“What if he’s bad?” S’mores asked.

“Well there’s only one way to find out,” replied Popcorn as he picked up a heavy, baseball sized rock next to him.
—————————————————————————
Back in the Russian cave.
Black Hearted came into the light. She was tall and slender, with an evil sneer permanently on her face. Standing so close, Burnt thought she smelled like medicine.

“I’ve never heard of Black Hearted Black Licorice, ma’am,” Burnt told her.

“MA’AM! I am not that old you idiot!” Black Hearted retorted.

“Who you calling idiot!” Burnt shouted back.

“You! You and eggplant and your hoard of minions couldn’t defeat Mushy and his gang!” Black Hearted responded.

“How do you know about that,” asked Burnt.

“Word travels fast. I know you lost. I wanna help,” she replied.

“Well why didn’t you come help us the first time!”

“Because I only join if I know I will win! Eggplant was smart and powerful but he was also stupid and weak! His only plan was to destroy foodkind. He didn’t plan any further! I have! I plan to not only destroy food but to bring humankind to its knees.”

“How do you know we will win?” Burnt asked.

“Why darling… you have me now. And I have a plan.”
—————————————————————————————-
Back in China.
Bobby pushes through the bamboo forest with his pandas.

“Come on boys. We have to find Dishi before the bad guys can.”

As they gang trudged through mud, they stopped at a clearing.

“So beautiful here,” Bobby mused.

He took some snacks out of his pack and gave it to his pandas.

“Here boys. Eat something.”

As the pandas ate, Bobby explored the area a bit. He pushed aside some leaves and found a big rock. He climbed to the top to get a better view. When he looked around, he stopped something that made him gasp.
—————————————————————————————-
Back in the secret lair.
The figure walked up to one of its minions on a computer.

“Have you located Dishi yet?” the figure asked.

“No, but we’re tracking all across Asia and Europe right now. After we’ll do Africa and Australia.”

“Good.” The figure walked to another minion at a table strewn with parts. “How are the weapons?”

“Working on it. With these babies, we will win this war.”

“We better.” The figure walked up to one last minion sitting at a receptionist table. “Reggy! Bring me a coffee with three sugars, three creams, and skim milk!”

The receptionist ran off yelling “Yes sir, Rigatoni Ron!”
————————————————————-
Well here’s the next part to the Food Fight. @PawpsicleSticks hope this clears up Orzo being written as a villain in the first part. Sorry again! Hope there’s no inconsistencies. If there is I’ll try to fix them in the next part or something!

5 Likes

I mean, yeah, who eats broccoli with chocolate? . . .

3 Likes

Maybe I do! Maybe I prefer chocolate fondu on everything!

1 Like

I agree, cooked broccoli tastes bad no matter what you put on it :confounded:

Raw broccoli however, tastes good with Ranch :yum:

4 Likes

Oh then you’ve never tried hot pot! Cooking broccoli in hot pot and dipping it in sesame paste sauce with some hot oil and cilantro is AMAZING!

https://omnivorescookbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/1811_Chinese-Hot-Pot_016.jpg

2 Likes

Back in China

Bobby stood on the rock, still shocked by the sight before him. Down in a little grove, nestled under some bushes, was an orange, sort of oblong object.

As Bobby picked his down the incline, his thoughts raced at the prospect of his discovery. When he drew closer, his suspicions were confirmed: the object was a carrot. And not just any carrot, but the thought to be dead China Carrot.

Bobby knelt down and inspected Carrot. Besides some bruising and a tattered cape, Carrot looked to be fine, just unconscious.

Suddenly, China Carrot’s eyes open. He said “She’s coming” and then promptly passed out again.

Somewhere along a suburban road

Popcorn waited for the broccoli to draw closer. Then he jumped out from the rock he was hiding behind and threw the rock in his hand at the broccoli. Luckily, the broccoli had fast reflexes and dodged the rock. S’mores then joined Popcorn and ran toward the broccoli.

Popcorn and S’mores both fought the broccoli, who dodged and ducked punches. Finally, S’mores managed to sweep the broccoli’s feet from under him. As the broccoli lay on the ground breathing heavily, the other two looked down at him also out of breath.

“Who are you?” Popcorn finally said.

“Who AM I? Who are you?” the broccoli retorted.

“We asked you first,” S’mores said.

“Fine. I’m Broccoli Brock. I was following those flares. I woke up a few hours ago. Before that, all I remember are these stupid, little eggplants attacking my family and friends. I wanted to see where those flares led.”

“Wait. You also got attacked,” asked Popcorn. “We also got attacked. We were the only survivors…”

“Yeah, me too. I feel guilty about it. Wait! I told you who I am. Now it’s your turn,” Brock said.

“Ok. I’m President Popcorn and this is S’mores Lord.”

“Ok now that introductions are out of the way, should we keep going? We were also following the flares,” S’mores said.

“Yeah, we should. Do you know where those flares lead?” Brock asked.

“Hopefully help,” Popcorn dejectedly said.

Back in the Russian cave

“Well what’s your plan?” Burnt asked.

“I can’t tell you everything. But I have recruited other food that are happy to kill Mushy and his friends. I have started to amass weapons for our cause. I know I have some humans that will help; they LOVE licorice. And…I have a secret weapon,” Black Licorice said.

“What weapon?”

“Now if I told you, it wouldn’t be a secret anymore would it?” Black Licorice with her haughtily evil laugh.

Back in the secret lair

“Sir, we have found Dishi!” a minion said.

“Great! With him, we will have nearly everything we need to topple Mushy’s empire,” Rigatoni Ron said. “Send me the coordinates. It is time for the Reign of the Hated Food.”

*In a desert, with sand for miles around."

“Log 23, day 2. I have been searching for Dishi was miles now. I thought he would’ve landed somewhere around here, but I seem to be wrong. Entry done,” Orzo said. “Ugh, where is that dang dragon? I need him for my master plan…”

In Mushy’s training room.

“ARRGHHH!” Mushy screamed. He had his hands extended him front of him. A few feet away for a piece of paper. “Stupid powers!”

Grape walked in, carrying a bundle of staffs.

“What’s wrong, Mushy?” she asked.

“My powers aren’t strong enough! I can’t even turn a piece of paper to mold! People are expecting me to be strong and easily defeat these new threats like last time, but I just can’t! When I got my powers, I had this surge of energy unlike anything I’ve felt. I just don’t have that anymore!”

“Hey. Don’t worry. You’ll get stronger. I know you will. And if you need energy, maybe I’ll just put myself in harm’s way?”

“Oh no you won’t,” Mushy said, pulling Grape into a hug, laughing. “Hey where are the others? Aren’t you supposed to be training them?”

“Yeah they’re coming soon. I will not go easy on them though. They said they were heroes as well haha”

Suddenly, Dumpling rushed in.

“Dumpling! How are you—,” Mushy started.

“No time for that. Sir, you need to come to the conference room. NOW!” Dumpling said.

4 Likes

Ok new entry to the story. It’s a bit long. Yeah China Carrot has come and I already have his story mapped out a bit. It may not be too great. I was a bit tired when writing haha.
EDIT: just made some minor adjustments to the Mushy storyline.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney