Making Superheroes! :D

Also, the Evil Eggplant is definitely gonna destroy you now with his Evil Zapper. He will make sure everything you eat taste like eggplant FOREVER!!! Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

1 Like

Do you still have the art?? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Oh? Well we will see, I will let you know what thw spaghetti I am about to eat tastes like :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t know if I still have the original. It might be in my desk drawer? But I did make many more food superheroes because of the assignment. I think I know where it is. I can take a pic of it and post it here maybe!

2 Likes

It didnt taste like eggplant…

2 Likes

That’s because EE hasn’t blasted you yet. But if you still trash on eggplants, he may have to do something he won’t even regret…
Even the Food League won’t be able to save you!

2 Likes

Wait… he’ll turn Champion David into an eggplant?? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

No, but he’ll make sure everything David ever eats only tastes like eggplants! If he’s extra angry, it’ll taste like rotten eggplant!

3 Likes

Eggplants.

Eggplants Everywhere

6 Likes

A meme,

A meme dat is funny. :joy:

5 Likes

He’s not the Eggplant Wizard from Kid Icarus! That is a thing btw.

1 Like

Evil Eggplant has decided to start his reign of terror. Now he’s using his Eggplanter (evil car) to go around the world and blasting everyone so they can only taste eggplant now! Along the way, he will convince farmers and gardeners to poison the soil using his persuasion powers. The poison will not allow any plants to grow except eggplants. Then he will have to convince people to kill all the livestock. Soon there will be no food except eggplants!!!
Unless, the Food League can stop him…

4 Likes

Superhero name: Anemoman
Alias: Prince Aamir
Power: control over water and sea anemones. shocking enemies
Weakness: Sand & Rain
Favorite moves: drenching enemies with a wave. shocking enemies with electrocuted water. Swimming into enemies shocking them.
Nemesis: the Sand Witch

Origin: Aamir was a normal person before the Evil Sand Witch casted a spell on him. His long curly hair became a sea anemone his skin became sea blue. And he became Anemoman! He battles the sand Witch by drenching her with water and shocking her cauldron.

2 Likes

Ooh, I like this!! :grin::grin:

It pairs well with your name only question: Clownfish is your weakness??

1 Like

Clownfish live in sea anemones!

1 Like

Well yah,but they do not harm the anemone, in fact, they have a symbiotic relationship. The clownfish gets protection from predators and the anemone gets extra food that tries to attack the clownfish. in addition, scientists think that clownfish living in anemones scares away certain predators of anemones. I am taking Marine Biology :wink:

Note: You can put this as your weakness, I have no problem with that as it is your hero, I was just curious as to yiur reasoning :wink:

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes

I think I’ll try filling one out for a team, and I’m obviously going to need members for it. :thinking:

The Antihero League
General Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Team Base(s): The Eavescave | Starry Skies HQ
Members: Eavesman | Polarisn’t | The Minstrel of Tuba
Goals: To transform the tiny country of Cityville into a world power. Currently, they’re looking into land deals with the Spaghetti Kingdom.

Polarisn’t
Alias: Polaris
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Powers: Foresight | Meteor Strikes | Weather Control
Weaknesses: Powerless at day | Powerless during lunar eclipses
Teams: The Antihero League
Minions: Discobot
Lair: Starry Skies HQ
Gadgets: Crystal Ball
Favorite Moves: Garden-variety mystic behavior | using his fortune-telling to gain great wealth through the lottery
Allies: Discobot
Nemesis: Sunbreaker
Backstory: Nobody knows. Not a single soul. All we know is that Polarisn’t is in constant denial of being Polaris, despite it being obvious.

Discobot
Alias: n/a
Powers: Nigh-Invulnerability | Photographic Memory | Flight
Weaknesses: Incompetence | Dances whenever music is playing
Teams: n/a
Masters: Polarisn’t
Lair: Starry Skies HQ
Gadgets: Rocket Boosters | Camera | Screwdriver | Disco Ball
Favorite Moves: Any and all dance moves.
Allies: Polarisn’t | Any nearby incompetent minions
Nemesis: n/a
Backstory: Polarisn’t built discobot on a night when all the stars in the sky shone brightly. Unfortunately, that night was also Disco Night at Olympus.

Sunbreaker
Alias: Gregory Sunn
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Powers: Solar Fire | Flight | Heat Vision
Weaknesses: Usually sleep-deprived | He has crazy tan lines | Soapy Water
Teams: n/a
Minions: Street Thugs
Lair: n/a
Gadgets: Crescent Sun
Favorite Moves: Swinging the Crescent Sun | Incinerating his enemies with Solar Fireballs
Allies: n/a
Nemesis: Polarisn’t
Backstory: Once just a petty thief, Sunbreaker stole a cursed scythe from a museum and gained its magical powers. The fire of the Crescent Sun consumed him, and he focuses his crazed fury at the embodiment of the moon itself: Polarisn’t. He’s also the only who can’t see through Polaris’ disguise.

The Minstrel of Tuba
Alias: n/a
Alighment: Chaotic Good
Powers: Can play any instrument | Control over emotions | Almost always underestimated
Weaknesses: His power is from his music, so any way to get rid of his music will work.
Teams: Antihero League
Minions: n/a
Lair: The Bandstand
Gadgets: Any kind of instrument that exists
Favorite Moves: Playing music
Allies: The Antihero League
Nemesis: n/a
Backstory: The most talented musician in the world, the Minstrel of Tuba is the sole founder of the Antihero League. He originally created it as a support group for superheroes, but after Polarisn’t and Eavesman joined thinking it was an actually a super team, he decided to go with that instead. He learned his impressive skills from his mother on her deathbed, and set out to fulfill her last wish: to unite the world under music.

5 Likes

Hope you do not mind I am adding a few to your league :wink: if you do mind, lemme know and I will take it down.

Detective Forsythe
Alias: N/A
Powers: High IQ, powerful observational skills, heightened senses.
Weaknesses: Overthinking things, Women, Avoiding losing his hair.
Teams: The Antihero League
Assistants: Big Hack, Uppercut Sam
Lair: Room beneath Library (don’t tell anyone)
Favorite moves: N/A
Gadgets: Small ear piece/microphone, Stun Gun.
Nemesis: The police force.
Backstory: Detective Forsythe was a top dog detective for the police department. Until an incident with a criminal case about a senator caused him to be expelled from the police force. Forsythe became bitter, but he never let that get him down. He instead started solving cases without the permission of the police. Wiith some assistance from Big Hack and some muscle from Uppercut Sam, he is able to solve any case so lone as he doesnt over think it.

Big Hack:
Alias: Unknown
Alignment: True Neutral
Powers: Hacking Genius, Able to solve conplex algorithms in his head.
Weakness: Physical Brawn, His Temper, bad Wifi, Money.
Teams: The Antihero League.
Master: Detective Forsythe
Lair: Room Beneath the library
Gadgets: Solar Computer, Satellite phone, Internet transferable chips.
Favorite moves: Total security failure, False Alarms, Money transfers.
Nemesis: Other Hackers, The Police force.
Back Story: Big Hack, despite the name, is very short. When anyone would comment on his height, he would lose complete focus of what he was doing. So, he stuck to screens where no one would know his true height. when he met Detective Forsythe, he decided to do his hacking for him in exchange for money. They now have an uneasy alliance with occasional squabbles over money. But Big Hack knows that Forsythe will win, after all, he has Uppercut Sam on his side.

Uppercut Sam
Alias: Samuel Seabury
Powers: Persuasion, Strength, Accuracy, Immune to Brainwashing and bribery.
Weakness: Women
Team: AntiHero League.
Master: Detective Forsythe
Lair: Room beneath Library.
Gadgets: Brass Knuckles, Grappling hook, Sunglasses.
Favorite move: Charm and Smash
Allies: Detectivel Forsythe
Nemesis: Police force, Army.
Back Story: This Ex-army officer has the best od both worlds. He has enough charm to get himself into places, but his fists can carry him where his charm will not. He is the main muscle of Detective Forsythe’s crew. He has several different names which are changed thanks to Big Hack. Together, these three can put their mind to anything they want.

Hope you enjoyed :wink:

4 Likes

Ha, while your heroes and villains have been squabbling, the Food League has been fighting for their (and food kind lives). Evil Eggplant has already gone to nearly 90% of farms in North America and poisoned the soil so only eggplants can grow. He also corrupted farmers minds so they only want eggplants. Along the way, he’s been contaminanting food in grocery stores except eggplants. People across the North American countries have been tasting disgusting fresh food, except EGGPLANT. By now, many people only want eggplants! EE will move on to South America soon! Mushy Mushroom and his team have been trying to reserve the effects of EE, but people are still vary of foods other than eggplants. No food (but eggplant) is safe! The Food League needs your help!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney