Making Superheroes! :D

Well, since everyone’s going crazy over food-themed characters, I’m going to go a bit crazy. Sit back with some popcorn, it’s a biggie.

:pancakes: :doughnut: :coffee: :fried_egg: Professor Breakfast :pancakes: :doughnut: :coffee: :fried_egg:
-Alignment: Chaotic Evil
-Nationality: Canadian, Eh?
-“How do ya like your eggs?”
-Powers: Unrivaled Cooking Skills, Prankster
-Weakness: Cold/Frozen food.
-Lair: Abandoned breakfast diner on a local mountain.
-Appearance: Dark brown boots, white pants, with a leather jacket the same color of a pancake. Also has brown epualets to represent syrup. Aviator glasses. Wears two cylindrical tanks on his back which carry his ammo.
-Gadgets/Weapons:
:black_small_square:Several types of grenades, which explode into:
•Maple Syrup
•Blueberry Syrup
•Chocolate Syrup
•Whipped Cream
•Melted Butter
:black_small_square:Tank on the right side if his back is connected by a pipe to his main gun. His gun is set to fire:
•Maple Syrup Stream
•Scrambled Egg Blobs
•Whipped Cream
•Rapid Fire Sausage Links
•Machine Gun Cereal
•Rapid Fire Bacon Strips
:black_small_square:Second tank connects via pipe to a larger, more open blaster, which is more like a mini-cannon compared to it’s rifle-like counterpart. The second blaster can shoot these foods:
•Rapid Fire Pancake Barrage
•Waffle Barrage
•Toast Barrage
•Donut Barrage
•French Toast Bolt
•Triple Muffin Blast
•Single Fried Egg
•Bagel With Cream Cheese Bomb
:black_small_square:Aviator glasses have small but powerful sprayers in them. Pressing his left temple causes thin but highly concentrated streams of orange juice to hit his attacker. Pressing his right temple causes the same effect, but with hot coffee.

Professor Breakfast was widely considered to be the best chef in the city. He could cook all kinds of foods, brunch, lunch and dinner, and win over the affections of even the most cruel and honest critics. But he especially loved breakfast. He would cook it multiple times a day, even for lunch and dinner. Sometimes he wouldn’t even eat it. That’s literally how much of a freak he was. Get a life, dude.

But one day, Professor Pancake was on his way to work, when his car got into a bad accident. It was raining something fierce, and the road was so slippery that he went flying down the hill and his car door flew open. He went soaring in the air, until he landed in a river below! But not just any river. Up north on the river, there sat a huge Maple Syrup and Pancake factory, and it’s machines and conveyor belts ran old-school . . . On steam engines. So, the factory had to sit on the riverbank, with it’s own harbor jutting into the river, where boats floated along to ship out the syrup and pancakes. But, due to a leakage problem, the river became contaminated and pollution with maple syrup, bacon, heck, even whole fried eggs. And then, Professor Breakfast fell smack into the middle of it. After falling asleep in it, Breakfast emerged as even more breakfast-obsessed and crazy. God, what was in that syrup . . . Now, he wreaks havoc on the innocent with various breakfast themed gizmos and weapons.

This is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever written, and I’m so proud of it. Sorry it’s so long! Went into some serious detail with his backstory.

3 Likes

Hmm…sounds…delicious :yum::yum:

1 Like

I can see Professor Breakfast blasting five dozen eggs into Gaston’s mouth every morning, just so he doesn’t have to put up with the shells.

3 Likes

Or maybe he needs the egg shells for his diet? Actiually a diet completely on eggs would not get the result Gasyon had in the movie.

2 Likes

I’ve got a major something! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Flanos
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Weaknesses: Weaknesses are for the weak of heart
Teams: Any and all terrorist organizations
Minions: Ices
Lair: The Porcelain Throne
Gadgets: The Infinity Scones, granting him immense power.
Favorite Moves: Snapping to the jazzy rhythm created by the Infinity Scones.
Allies: Anyone who is 100% evil.
Nemesis: Anyone with good in them
Story: With Flanos bringing an immediate threat of doom to the table, it’s going to take everything the heroes have to stop him. It’ll even take a villain-hero team-up…

All of that was just a build-up to this! Flanos and Ices apocalypse. Yep. No spoilers please. :wink:

4 Likes

Nice. I’ll make sure 2 go 4 the head.

1 Like

Your concept is really cool. I think it is creative. All that we need now is for Professor Breakfast to serve some pancakes…lol :pancakes:

4 Likes

Kevin the Kool has finished making his weapons and armor for the Food League. They heard about Professor Breakfast joining EE. Kevin went to China with the Food League to prepare for the impending battle. While Kevin is handing out weapons, the Food League is rallying up their allies. All of the remaining and strong enough to fight foods have gathers in China for the Food Fight. EE and his minions have almost finished with the Poles and Australia. EE is already moving towards China along with Professor Breakfast, Frank, and Conniving Corn. The Final Food Fight will finish our fictitious fable, but will EE fulfill his fanciful wishes or will the Food League flatten their foe like a flapjack?
(Yes I tried to do a long alliteration)

3 Likes

Sorry, But I felt like I had to add this song to this pending Food Fight!

6 Likes

Dr. Scans.
Alignment N/A
Weakness himself.
Teams N/A
Minions none.
Lair my house.
Gadgets. Wrench hammer other things in his house
Favorite things crying sleeping you
Allies you!
Nemesis you
Story. Was born a cute child the end

Hahaha I love that. It’s got a BOP! :dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing:

2 Likes

Ikr! Only thing is that they are all veggies…except the tomato…cuz tomatoes are fruits…

Also cucumbers (a fruit that is)!

2 Likes

The tomato is Bob. And cucumber is Larry by the way

1 Like

I know, But you should not reveal their secret identities :wink:

1 Like

Sorry, uhh, what’s his super name then?

And I think its still bob

1 Like

Close, His super name is: Thingamabob

Ok, what was the point of “Dr. Scans”? He has no alignment, no minions, no actual backstory, and a weakness to only himself?!? I appreciate you trying to join the superhero fun, but please put more thought I to what you add next time.

1 Like

Veggietales was my childhood. Good memories 2 remember.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney