March 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

Don’t worry. The possibilities are limitless.

1 Like

Guess he’s one hero I’m not getting since his second friendship contains a hero who speaks in the dialogue probably that isn’t in game yet… Dr. Drakken

Um… he’s a sign-in hero. It’s kind of hard to not get him.

What I meant was upgrading him… as in I won’t upgrade him till his Amelia friendship comes

Ohhh okay then.

No spoilers unless you have prove in game that he’s available. Remember what Polaris say

2 Likes

Well, Dr. Drakken was accidentally revealed through a Kronk deal a while ago, so it’s okay to mention him coming to the game now. It’s just that we can’t say anything about his skills and such yet.

3 Likes

But are we allowed to do a concept of him though?

I mean, I don’t think there’s anything that says you can’t still make a concept of him, but it’d be a bit strange to do so.

1 Like

Same I I wanted honey lemon

A little surprised that the Rocketeer and Launchpad aren’t friends, being that they’re both pilots (and both have a somewhat pulp comic outfit going on).

4 Likes

Like it so much how many

Rocketeer looks cool! Skills and Image both look great! Though I don’t love the shop changes…

6 Likes

@Polaris This does not work on Server 1, but does work on 2, 5, 21 and 22.

4 Likes

There might be a problem with the internet. If it still doesn’t work after refreshing, I suggest reporting this.

I did refresh 3 times.

Nvm, I take it back. It doesn’t work. I tried as well.

Lol. Good then.

I like the whole EXCEPT the whole removing ian thing because Im working on trying to make ian 5 stars but know HOW AM SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?!? sorry, please excuse my anger.:sweat_smile:

А где обновление сундука гильдии…?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney