March Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode March Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh! Featuring a new Hero, The Rocketeer from Disney’s The Rocketeer!
The Rocketeer is a front-line “Damage” hero. The Rocketeer will be the March Sign-In Hero on all servers!
The Rocketeer launches himself into the air, knocking back nearby enemies. He then lands next to the farthest enemy, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
The Rocketeer uses a rocket powered punch against the closest enemy, dealing damage and knocking them back.
When the Rocketeer reaches a percent of his max HP, he launches into the air and retreats into his allies’ backline. Instead of a basic attack, he fixes his rocket pack, healing himself until he reaches max HP or uses “Launch Forth.”
When the Rocketeer uses “Launch Forth”, the cooldown on “Rocket Punch” is reset to 0. “Rocket Punch” also knocks back and deals damage to nearby enemies.
If the Rocketeer is fully healed by “Quick Fix”, he gains Energy. The Rocketeer gains stacks of Hardy and heals when he uses “Launch Forth.”
- The Rocketeer and Kida
March Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh
Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on February 28. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on March 1.
Servers 1-24 Update
New Hero: The Rocketeer will be the March Sign-In Hero
- Hamm will be available in the VIP Crate
- Honey Lemon will be available in the Guild Crate
- Clawhauser will replace Captain Amelia in the City Watch Shop
- Kronk will replace Ian Lightfoot in the Creep Surge Shop
- King Louie will replace Powerline in the Arena Shop
- Angel will replace Jasmine in the Coliseum Shop
- Shan Yu will replace Scrooge McDuck in the Heist Shop
- Pleakley will replace Miss Piggy in the Guild War Shop