Mario Concept!

You guys asked for him so here he is the man himself Mario “Jumpman” Mario!

https://mario.nintendo.com/assets/img/home/intro/mario-pose2.png

Mario is a :star::star::star: Hero in the Mario collection as well as the damage and support category
Mario is the hero of the mushroom kingdom ready to assist those in need

Basic attack:Mario does a one two punch combo into a kick to do X damage for each hit (Referencing Super Mario 64)

White Attack:Mega Mario
Mario eats a mega mushroom and grows gigantic for 5 seconds. He gains a 100% attack power increase but a 50% attack speed debuff to balance it.
Green Skill:Propeller Mushroom
Mario uses his propeller mushroom and spins around which cause wind gusts to knock back enemies and damage them for X damage as well as cleansing allies of any debuff they might have.
Blue Skill: 1-UP
Mario uses a 1-Up when he first reaches 0 HP and becomes invincible for 3 seconds.
Purple Skill: Superstar
Mario’s do good attitude makes it so he cannot be given a single debuff! He instead uses those debuffs and makes them buffs instead!
Friendships
Mario and Yoshi
Old Pals
Mario now can do more damage when using Propeller Flower and now he changes the debuffs his allies have and gives them back as buffs. The buffs increase per star
Mario and Mike
Comedy in style
Mario now can stun enemies when he uses his attacks as mega Mario
These stuns last for X seconds depending on stars.

1 Like

Why does this feel rushed?

4 Likes

Vote for you who want next! I will be making a new concept tomorrow at about 12:00!

• Peach and Daisy
  • A completely new series
  • Wario and Waluigi
  • Bowser
  • The Koopalings

0 voters

1 Like

It’s not but I did get a bit behind schedule so that might be why

Please do not rush a concept :expressionless:

I did not rush it I just got behind schedule. I had it ready

No, your asking for another, but I highly dought you have it ready, so you rush it to where it releases tommorow

2 Likes

I want to let other choose the concepts I make and I am making times where I can do the stuff I have to and make concepts as well

I hear you guys loud and clear! I’m going to start a new series and the video game I think will get the most support is Team Fortress Two! I am going to try to make every class from Scout to Spy impress you!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney