Mario & Luigi [Super Mario Bros. Super Show] Concept (Unlikely)

IMG_7723

:star:
“You’ll have to swim across the moat and let down the drawbridge.” “ME? But I can’t! I’m… I’m gonna have a baby! …ooough!”

Brothers Mario (and Luigi) pair up to take the enemies head-on (and look silly while doing it)!

Team: Blue
Role: Tank
Position: Front

BASIC ANIMATIONS

ENTRANCE: A Warp Pipe from above spits the bros out and onto their butts before they get up.

VICTORY: The Bros. give a victorious jump!

DEFEAT: Both Bros. fall onto their butts, rubbing their head.

BASIC ATTACK: Mario whacks the closest enemy to him with a plunger.

SKILLS

White Skill - Starman!

IMG_7714

Mario produces a Starman, making both brothers Super for 15 seconds. While Super, Mario & Luigi’s skills are all altered, all their stats are increased by 25%, and their Armor and Reality are further increased by 5000%. Per second while Super, the brothers heal (X) damage.

Green Skill - Pasta Man :shield:

IMG_7715

Mario & Luigi begin playing patty-cake for a few seconds. For it’s duration, they can’t be targeted. Once done, they gain (X) Skill Power and are Energized for 8 seconds.

If they are Super, when the skill ends, Luigi will also throw a Fireball at the backmost enemy, which does (X) True Damage. If this Fireball KOs an enemy, the brothers additionally gain 400 Energy.

Blue Skill - Pasta Power! :sparkles:

IMG_7713

Mario & Luigi’s Basic Attack is occasionally replaced with a Fireball. When used, Fireballs will target a random enemy, dealing triple the expected damage as Fantastic Damage.

While Super, Mario’s Basic Attack will always be a Fireball, will always target the enemy with the most Skill Power, and their Basic Attack will remove (X) Reality from that enemy.

Purple Skill - Elementary, My Dear Luigi

IMG_7719

Mario briefly dons Herlock Sholmes’ hat and deduces the enemy’s weaknesses. This Studies the frontmost row of enemies for 7 seconds, and adds (X) Armor for the rest of the wave per enemy Studied in this way.

If they are Super, instead, Luigi dons a Shy Guy mask, shouting and Terrifying these enemies for 12 seconds instead. When an ally hits an enemy that was Studied or Terrified by the brothers and Crits them as a result, they grant that ally (X) skill power for 3 seconds.

Red Skill - King of Cramalot

IMG_7726

The first time Mario & Luigi would be KO’d, they instead heal up to 30% of their max health, become Frenzied for 15 seconds, and immediately use Starman. When Starman activates in this way, Mario’s Basic Attack is upgraded to use the Excalibur, which attacks 100% faster.

Every 3rd hit with the Excalibur has a chance to apply a random debuff to that enemy, and will always heal them for (X) health. Mario & Luigi can only use Excalibur once per battle.

FRIENDSHIPS

Mario & Luigi and Luca & Alberto - Adventures Amici

Shared Pasta Man Buffs
Mario and Luigi share their Pasta Man Buffs with the ally with the least Energy. Allies affected in this way are Energized for 2 (+2 per star) seconds.

• (X) Skill Power to Energized ally
  • (X) Armor to all allied Tanks
  • (X) Reality to all allied Tanks

Allies: Goofy, Max, Hamm
“Hungrier than a Piranha Plant in a secret level, the brothers Mario take to the City to find some grub. Their luck turns when they find the only other Italian-adjacent Heroes in the City; Luca and Alberto!”

Mario & Luigi and The Pixls - Altered Prognosticus

Invincibility When Allies are KO’d
Whenever an ally is KO’d, the rest of your team is made Invincible for 1.4 (+1.4 per star) seconds.

• (X) Team Skill Power per KO’d ally
  • (X) Armor to the last remaining ally
  • (X) Reality to the last remaining ally

Allies:

"Tippi is bewildered to find Mario in the City, only to realize it isn’t her Mario. The brothers tag along their Creep watch as they try to understand her sorrowful story."

5 Likes

Great concept :+1:

2 Likes

I guess this is a great concept.

This NEEDS to be in DHBM

1 Like

Well… it is unlikely, and Mario isn’t Disney… so yeah

We know :slight_smile:

I was talking to Jack_Skellington

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney