Mark Hero as Favorites AND Priotize for Badge Crafting

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to submit an Idea I thought about quite a lot for now and would like to gather some Feedback to this topic. The basic idea is to have an option to mark Heroes as a favorite or a prioritized hero. the base idea was basically already submitted in this thread (Suggestion: Favorites List) but I want to extend to this idea quite a bit so I created a new thread for this one here :slight_smile:

Besides the fact that it really benefits the whole Hero Management as already mentioned in the linked topic I would like to have an option to make sure that the badges I could craft or set into heroes not in my list of marked Favorites are not needed for the progress of these Heroes. So to clarify my problem here a small example:

Hero X is in one of my top teams but not fully “Badged out”. So I start farming the badge shards and sub badges that are necessary for the hero badge I need.

Now Hero Y, that I normally not care about, needs to get some power to be useful in a friends campaign. All this fancy “+”-Icons let me think that I have a fast option to upgrade this hero but without a manual check I do not know if i may use badges I actually planned to use on Hero X.

As a quality of life feature it would be nice to get some visual Feedback on this. One possible solution may be another color for the “+”-Icon saying that you could use this badge now, but it is necessary for a badge-craft for one of your current favorite heroes.

So I hope I made it clear what this topic is about :smiley: Let me hear your opinions on this one!

5 Likes

Not sure, might would have to be a different screen opposed to the hero selection… its already crowded enough

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney