Marvel Series: Hela

Hey all! I know my last concept was… three months ago… huh…
But I am back now with the fabled Hela Concept that I definitely did not procrastinate with at all. Enjoy!

Goddess of Death - Hela

Bio: The Goddess of Death, Hela, prepares to conquer the battlefield with deadly precision and strength.

Source: Thor Ragnarok

Stars: :dagger::dagger:
Quote: “Darling, you have no idea what’s possible.”
Team: Red
Position: Midline
Role: Control

Entrance: Hela steps out of a green portal.

Victory: Hela takes off her crown and smiles.

Defeat: Hela looks annoyed, before teleporting away.

Basic Attack: Hela throws a sword.

White Skill: Undead Army
:sparkle: - Fantastic Damage

Passive: When Hela or an Ally defeats an enemy, they heal 1 HP, become Invincible for 10 seconds and are charmed indefinitely.
This charmed ally cannot be healed or buffed.

Active: The Player chooses an enemy for Hela to target, and Hela brandishes swords before throwing them at the targeted enemy, dealing X damage six times.

When on Auto, Hela targets the enemy with the lowest HP.

Green Skill: Beast of Prey
:sparkle: :face_with_head_bandage: - Fantastic Damage, Wounded

Hela summons Fenris to attack enemies, dealing X damage to the three closest enemies and applying Wounded to them for 10 seconds.

Wounded enemies cannot Parry, Dodge or Evade, and have a 50% chance to be unable to revive.

Blue Skill: Eternal Flame
:rewind: - Revive

When an ally is KO’d, Hela uses the Eternal Flame to revive them.

Allies revived by the Eternal Flame gain 1 HP and become Invincible for 10 seconds.

Allies revived by the Eternal Flame cannot be healed, buffed or revived again by the Eternal Flame.

Purple Skill: Goddess of Death
:muscle: - Buff

When an ally is revived by “Eternal Flame”, they gain +X Basic Damage and Skill Power and have their Attack Speed increased by 200% for 6 seconds.

Increasing Attack Speed has a chance to fail against allies above level X.

Red Skill: Rightful Heir
:infinity: - Passive

When an enemy is KO’d by Hela, the player can choose to either charm them or absorb their life force, giving Hela 25% of all their stats for 10 seconds.

Charms against enemies last 5 seconds longer.

The amount of Max HP, Basic Damage, Skill Power, Armour and Reality absorbed is reduced against enemies above level X.
+Basic Damage
+Skill Power
+Damage dealt from “Undead Army”

Friendships

Hela and Megara

“Damned Damsel”

Revived enemies gain +10% of their Max HP as Health per star when revived.
+Max HP on charmed enemies.
+Skill Power on Hela and Allies

Allies: Belle, Quorra, Pocahontas

Hela and Thor

“Fragile Alliance”

Enemies hit by the swords thrown in “Undead Army” are wounded for 5 seconds (plus one second per star).
+Damage from “Undead Army”
+Basic Damage
+Skill Power

Allies: Jack Sparrow, Carl, Wander

Thanks for being patient.
Vote for the next concept here.

• Magneto
  • Taskmaster
  • Ronan The Accuser
  • Red Skull
  • Abomination
  • Galactus (Mini)

0 voters

2 Likes

:neutral_face:

The poll closed before it even began…

10 Likes

Sorry, messed up on the auto close. It’s fixed now.

I don’t get it? So she charms an ally and heals them 1 HP and then removes the ability of them being able to get healed and buffed? I hope this is phrased wrong because this sounds terrible :confused:

This also seems quite OP, I feel like their should be some type of limit like once per match similar to angels blue skill because this skill could change the tide of a whole match kind of unfairly.

Wounded should probably have a time limit.

1 Like

No, the enemy that is KO’d heals 1 HP and is charmed. If they were buffable or healable it would be way too good.

2 Likes

Esmeralda magnífica , like frollo

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney