Marvel's Avengers at the City

OK. I was thinking how Avengers would be great at DHBM. So, I created this topic so anyone who agrees with me, post his own ideas for Marvel in DHBM. I personally would like to see…

captain-america-figure_0
Captain America (Tank)
(I don’t know abilities, I can hear your ideas)

Scarlet Witch (Control)
So, I’m hearing your opinions and ideas

3 Likes

I don’t think they might come

1 Like

No. They will not come. Marvel and Star Wars will not come here. Please can people just understand this and stop asking. Marvel already has its own game.

7 Likes

OK, I just have imagination. Why not come in DHBM, just because they already have a game. Can’t they just join this game too?

6 Likes

They just can’t

2 Likes

Why not? I really want them

4 Likes

In the game and movies industry its all about licensing…Can you imagine what a license for Star Wars would cost ?! :open_mouth:

But Disney (that owns Marvel) has already given license to use other characters. Aren’t they included in this license?

3 Likes

No they are bot they are divided into “Universes”
VERY costly…think from an investors view

1 Like

PerBlue doesn’t own any rights to Marvel. Only Disney and Pixar

2 Likes

We aren’t being downers, I’d like marvel characters as much as you, but it’d be very expensive and a huge hassle for the devs and there are plenty of cool Disney/ Pixar characters they can add.

6 Likes

First off i am a huge marvel fan both cinematic and the graphic novels. I have well over $20k worth of rare marvel collectables. So with that said…

Why is it every now and then someone new comes up with a marvel or starwars addition idea? Do you guys really think you are the first to have the idea? Have you even looked around a little bit on the forums?

Marvel and starwars both have theyre own games and have contracts with other companies making the characters impossible (or very expensive) to use. Besides there are enough starwars and marvels games for any and every platform.

There are thousands of disney characters to add that they should add before any “newly bought” franchises are added. Leave marvel and starwars out of dhbm.

4 Likes

Ignoring improper English,

This is not hate directed at you. Bit it is durected at the idea of Marvel characters coming to this game.

Now, If you want help making concepts for the Avengers:

Hero Name:

Basic attack:
Victory:
Defeat:

white Skill: Name

Description

Picture/GIf

Green skill: Name

Description

Blue skill: Name

Description

Purple skill: Name

Description

Friendships:

Role

Position.

Fill out all this, You want them in here, so you should make the concept. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Don’t forget how many stars and the entrance

3 Likes

@Champion_David @TherMasterStitch thank u… That’s what I’m talking about. I’m asking for some imagination. Thank u very very much for the support… I will try the concept…

5 Likes

And @Champion_David my English are not so good, I’m trying my best. I’m really sorry for this torture… :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

So here are my concepts for Captain America and Scarlet Witch

Captain America
:star::star::star:
PhotoEditor_20190715_031751923
Role: Tank
Entrance: Riding his motorcycle
Basic Attack: Punches

White Skill
Shield Thrown

Captain America throws his shield among the opponents causing x damage.

Green Skill
Shield Hit
PhotoEditor_20190715_032323462
Captain America hits the closest enemy with his shield taunting him for x seconds.

Blue Skill
Don’t Like Bullies
PhotoEditor_20190715_092202300
Captain America raises his shield giving his weakest allie a shield for x seconds.

Purple Skill
All Day

When Captain America uses “Shield Hit” or “Don’t Like Bullies” heals himself for x HP

Victory:
Puts his shield on his back
Defeat:
Takes off his helmet

Frienships:
Captain America & Hercules
Captain America & Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch
:star::star:
PhotoEditor_20190715_092933737
Role: Control
Entrance: Flying
Basic Attack: Psionic Energy

White Skill
Miracle!
PhotoEditor_20190715_093415834
Scarlet Witch releases a wave of red psionic energy causing all the opponents x damage.

Green Skill
Creating Diversion

Scarlet Witch uses her telecinetic powers to throw a car at the opponents at the back slowing them down for x seconds

Blue Skill
Mind Control
PhotoEditor_20190715_093844887
Scarlet Witch uses her mind control powers to charm random opponents for x seconds.

Purple Skill
Focus
PhotoEditor_20190715_094153677
When Scarlet Witch reaches at 0 HP, uses her psionic powers to fully revive and shield her self for x seconds.

Victory: Crosses her arms
Defeat: Falls exhausted on her knees

Friendships
Scarlet Witch & Merlin
Scarlet Witch & Maleficent

So guys, what do you think?

5 Likes

Well you only need to show one image for a character… and you don’t need to use big photos

Well I just wanted it to be perfect… Is it OK or should I delete some of the photos?

Delete some of the photos

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney