Maui needs a hero refresh

Maui ever since hero launch has never been a usable character. He’s a front line hero that dies very early because of his low hp.

He is a amazing character in the movie and should reflect that in the game. How can a demigod that is a tank character have almost the same hp as Miguel a back line healer?

Please make Maui shine as he is always the character that no one wants to use and was never used from the start either.

Reply if you would like to see Maui get some new skill set or even a small revamp.

4 Likes

Not the first of the posts
Link us your Maui

Maui has low HP and mediocre armor and reality that have been chipped away at in exchange for basic damage badges. His dance skill often fails because it can be interrupted easily (unlike Quorra, he isn’t untargetable with his opening move), and then he gets killed before he can ever do it. His white skill seldom activates because it doesn’t do enough damage to kill off another toon before he himself is killed. His only saving grace is his pushback attack, which can help against Quorra, if he lives long enough. With a few tweaks (untargetable during his dance, more HP, higher skill power), he could be great. Agreed that he needs a priority refresh.

1 Like

I think some top players use him with just the right Disc…

YES YES YES YES!!! Like on his health.

For me the main problem is the dance interruption, most times if he gets his dance off he will survive due to his purple, if they only increase his health he will still be crushed

O3 was a huge improvement to Maui. He is viable again

I know I’m a little late to the conversation, but I too think that he needs a serious revamp. Until that happens, there is one way to protect Maui long enough for him to complete his courage dance. Use Baymax on your team. His shields can last long enough to allow Maui to do his thing. I know this from experience. I’ve used Maui and Baymax together for quite a while and Maui’s always been able to activate his courage skill.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney