Max Goof‎ ‎

Max Goof

Stars at the beginning: :star:
Role: Damage
Position: Mid
Team: Red

Entrance: Max rides on his skateboard onto his position and pulls out a slingshot. Max remains on his skateboard for the whole battle. | Uses blue skill.
Victory: Max jumps out of his skateboard and performs in mid-air Powerline’s dance moves and stays like that when lands on the ground.
Defeat: Max trips down and falls on the ground while the skateboard flies above the screen.

Quote: “I’m not your little boy anymore, Dad! I’ve grown up! I’ve got my own life now!’’

Basic attack: Max shoots a small rock at the enemies using his slingshot.

White Skill: Skateboard Trick :sparkles:
Max performs a skateboard trick, increasing his Attack and Movement Speed by 200% for 10 seconds and his Armor and Reality by 100% for the remainder of the wave. After finishing the trick Max kicks the skateboard towards the nearest enemy, removing all their active buffs, dealing X Fantastic Damage, and applies Shatter and Stun to them for 8 seconds.

While using this Skill, Max is untargetable and immune to Disables.

Green Skill: Pizza Time
Max pulls out a piece of hot cheesy pizza and consumes it, healing X HP, gaining X Basic Damage and X Skill Power for 10 seconds, and Invincibility for 2 seconds.

Max also regenerates 1000 energy over 5 seconds on himself.

Blue Skill: Skateboard Ride :shield:
At the start of the wave, Max rides through the battlefield on his skateboard, as he passes thru enemies he deals to them X True Damage, knocks them back, and applies 5 stacks of Fatigue and 5 Stacks of Weakness for 10 seconds.

Once per wave, when Max reaches 0 HP, he heals X HP, becomes Invincible for 5 seconds and uses ‘‘Skateboard Ride’’ again.

While using this Skill, Max is untargetable and immune to Disables.

Purple Skill: Teenage Attitude
Max is immune to all debuffs. Whenever an enemy attempts to apply a debuff to him, Max steals 50 energy from them.

Every 3 times Max blocks a debuff by this skill, he gains X Basic Damage and X Skill Power for the remainder of the wave.

Red Skill: Picking the Road
At the start of each wave, the player chooses one of the Role Type which is available on the enemy’s side: Damage, Tank, Support, or Control. The chosen Role Type will take 100% More Damage from all sources and will receive 2 stacks of Fatigue every second for the whole battle. On Auto, the chosen Role is the one which has the most number of enemies.

Max and his allies receive 20% less Damage for every Tank and Control Role Enemy on the battlefield for the first 5 seconds of each wave.

Buffs from “Pizza Time” are additionally granted to three random allies, the smell of Pizza additionally cleanses and grants these allies 5 stacks of Hardy.

Additional stat boosts:
+X BD
+X SP
+X Fantastic Crit

Friends

Goofy - Father & Son Time

Save Keeping Buffs

• +X SP to Max and allies
  • +X Reality Negation to Max and allies
  • Whenever buffs are removed by enemies from Max or his allies, 1 random buff remains unremoved and their duration is increased by 2 seconds. This can happen to each individual buff only once per wave. (+1 random buff; +2 seconds per star)

Luca & Alberto - Skateboarding Lessons

Decreasing the Enemy’s Attacks at The Start

• +X Armor to Max and allies
  • +X Reality to Max and allies
  • Enemies lose 20% Skill Power for the first 10 seconds (+20% per star)
  • Enemies lose 15% Basic Damage for the first 10 seconds (+15% per star)
  • Both effects cannot be cleansed.
13 Likes

Let’s gooooooooo!!! A max goofy concept!!! I think this is a very good concept!!!

2 Likes

that’s nice to hear.

only time will tell.

0/10 because the quote isn’t “They’ve been laughing since I can remember, but they’re not gonna laugh anymore.”

For real though this was really good (psst, perblue, max goof when?)

Noice job.

3 Likes

I feel obligated to say that this is a fantastic concept and I hope Max gets added to DH:BM soon.

4 Likes

I think you mean @Myeong. You should make sure you spelled everything right before you post. :upside_down_face:

Yep! But if you want Myeong to know you mentioned him, include and @ before their username.

Happy to see… that people are happy about this concept.
tenor

4 Likes

So he just gets reincarnated offscreen still having his skateboard and slingshot with no reason? (Don’t take this seriously it’s meant as a joke)

Why does that matter? Also don’t revive dead topics if you’re just gonna make a unnecessarily comment about it on the said dead topic.

2 Likes

Another good friend would be Jake long since he like to skateboard

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney