Max Number in a Chat? And other chat issues

Some people on the forum and I have a chat with each other but I found that I can’t add any more people to the chat. So I was wondering if there’s a max number of people that can be in a chat? @Polaris

Also are you able to transfer badges from one account to another? I recently got a “New User if the Month” badge on my alt account I used for the Concept Contest and I was wondering if you can transfer that to this account?

This would make no sense because you’ve bin on the forums longer then that one, so yah…

3 Likes

Haha I know. I just wanted to ask lol. If they can’t then it’s fine.

But I want to know about the chat thing.
:grinning:

Increased the max number of people allowed!

No, badges can’t be transferred.

10 Likes

Thanks for the help!

It’s time to party with more people!!!
:confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:
image https://media1.tenor.com/images/fe986598cc67a9ce7ecb9da06172a104/tenor.gif?itemid=5353720

3 Likes

So apparently when a chat reaches over 10,000 replies, it doesn’t show the Top Repliers count anymore and the number of replies don’t match up.
The top says 10034 and the scroller says 10323.
@Polaris do you know why the numbers are different?

PS. This was an old topic of mine so I’m reviving/using it so I don’t have to make a new topic.

5 Likes

Like 300 more comments. Weird.

@Polaris why like this.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney