May 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

Wow, Pocahontas is really cool, her skills in my opinion are basic and balanced, assuming they don’t that much damage (Cheshire Cat, Ian, and Disgust cough cough)

Not to mention, put her with red skill Finnick and he will get a good amount of skill power (just felt like mentioning that lol)

4 Likes

I was about to do the character concept of her but never mind we now have her coming.

But her skillsets are kind of similar to @Scarlet_Captain concepts but with one different friendship

4 Likes

Wow pocahontas :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

I’m so happy about this shop refresh hook and basil finally get their due in a shop while baloo gets even more freedom even though he’s in the worst shop by far

4 Likes

YES! Pocahontas is FINALLY in the game! Her face looks a weird, though. Also, I’m a little miffed that Demona will be in the VIP crate.

3 Likes

Yes its good to have basil and other heroes in the shops

3 Likes

whether may is the month of princesses ?

3 Likes

That’s always the pattern, though: sign-in → VIP crate → guild crate → shop or elite campaign

4 Likes

Pocahontas looks cool. Very boring skill names and weird design but decent skillset overall. I like Meeko and Flit being featured, that’s cool.

Oof.

Cool.

Sick.

Bro. Just bro.

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Decent.

Mediocre shop refreshes imo. Was hoping for someone like Pooh or Slinky finally being freed but eh, whatevs.

Overall,

5 Likes

Couldn´t care less.

Fully expected.

Yay!

@Polaris Excuse me, but watching as 3 old characters go back into the shop rotation makes me wonder…
Can the team think of actually involving players into choosing the recurring old characters in the shops?
I am pretty sure there could be plenty of choices that players can choose from in the forums via a poll and most of them would be better than… well (Kristoff and Sven are still far too good) Basil and Hook.
Thanks!

8 Likes

Very cute refrence to Colors of the Wind! Can’t wait to play as her!!

3 Likes

Awww, rats, I need tron and evil queen chips and you’re getting rid of them.

4 Likes

underside you can use Mr big and Koslov Ham and basil chips

4 Likes

But I already have enough Basils. Mr. big though is ok.

2 Likes

wohooo. Mr. Big & Koslov in surge shop, i have lots of surge tokens. I’m very excited :grin:. I can buy until Mr. Big gets 6 stars. Same as my Clawhauser :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (The first 6 star character i got). For Honey Lemon I just need 70 chips for 6 stars :grinning: (she’s in the heist shop). I’m just excited for Mr. Big, because I need him to go to 6 stars and he is also in the surge shop. And Basil, luckily he entered the coliseum shop, I didn’t need him, so I gathered to buy Barley :laughing:. Thanks @Polaris :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks for signifying her team color! Really helpful! :grin:

Personally, I like this illustration a lot!

6 Likes

Yeah I’m pretty sure they’re gonna be doing this for now on

3 Likes

You gotta be kidding me.
All the other shop rotations are useless to me.
But this one is utter disappointment. I want tron chips and koslov too but need tron more. Utter disappointment.
As for Sign-in- Not impressed. Boring.

3 Likes

I really do need more Mr. Big & Koslov chips

I just need Basil at one more star (still can’t believe his patch notes came out on my birthday)

3 Likes

Well, it´s not like he is worth upgrading

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney